Reviews for Jealousy
Lostwind chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Woah, passion rush. The part (sorry, I'm not the best at parts of a writing
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I really like the repetitive 'jelousy' repeated throughout. Though I really like that it is concise, I think it could be even better if perhaps you work in perhaps some similies/metaphors/poetic devices. Not a lot, maybe one or two. It would make this poem POP! Peace.
AuthorNinjaEarth chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Jealousy is a terrible monster that consumes everything. It tells us that we are thinking of ourselves and not others. It's good you don't feel this way anymore. God bless you indeed and thanks for sharing it with us. Excellent work!
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Well we all get jealous from time to time... I like that the poem is short, or else the repeated use of "Jealousy" might have gotten annoying. As it is, it's quite effective. Alternating between that word and the short lines works well, I especially like how "Can it be fought?" and "It must be stopped" work so well together, it all flows nicely though. Can't think of any criticism at ze moment, so, well done!
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Jealousy can cause a lot of problems. Nicely done. Thanks for your input on my newly posted poem. The story has the same title as the poem. Guess I should have posted the story instead. Anyhow, do keep up the great work.