Reviews for A Wagging Tail of Words
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
Ive read up to here. Youre pretty talented. Although, saying that it doesnt flow quite right sometimes. And sometimes there is too much complex language all stuffed together. But that could just be my opinion. Maybe im too imature to really understand it properly. Anyway, theyre good poems
LotusandOrchid chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
I know I've already put in two cents but I loved the imagery here. Especially the phrasing that hints at wiccan/pagan influences. Did you try for that? In any event, a good poem and I'm seriously considering reading all infinity poems you have on here before I log off. Which, considering my short attention span, is rare.
LotusandOrchid chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
Love all of the poems so far! I love how the more erotic ones let you know what's going on without being too blunt about it, like many of the poets/authors do today. Have to say though, favorite so far is probably "The Well", simply because it's the one I connect with the most. Keep writing!
Jessica chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
Dance like no ones watching! I was just checking out some of your poems. You are exceedingly talented.
unloved-poet chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
I really like this poem. It isn't lame or cliche at all and I love that. You can totally feel the emptiness expressed. I wish I could have some double meaning in my poems _ I such at allegory anything.
ghost of words chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
that was a beautiful poem...as we walk across we do see a great many people hurt physically,getting drenched in rain without knowing that whether it is rain drops or tears...well done!
Can'tThinkOfAUsername chapter 29 . 10/16/2008
'Lonesome Autumn Evening' is a great poem, especially the sun part- it's written from a unique and interesting perspective. I also really like 'Doctor'. Doctors are all too often just expected to know everything and feel nothing- the ending of that poem makes you think. Good job. Your style of writing is very distinctive. :)
Liastoria Alestera chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The poem's really nice! Oh yes, I had a little poem book too, when I was a kid:)