Reviews for Let's Take a Walk
K. Weaver chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I LOVE the word choice of this poem, and they way you use the sounds of the words to create imagery. The fourth line feels a little off kilter, like it has one too many syllables. But otherwise the poem is naturally written, (as opposed forcing the poem into rhyming).
LotusandOrchid chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
Loved this one. Especially loved the obvious love the speaker has for the object of his affection, but also the frustration is evident too-though I have to admit, in some of your other poems you have a bit of a tendency to use English in a way it becomes your own language, referring to your own experiences. Makes for confusing reading. Other than that, good.
Lilja Ruusu chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I loved it! The words flowed beautifully and smoothly! Great poem!
Whaaoouusses chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
This is such a beautiful and true collection of poems! I especially like the verse

But neither do you come to me

Unless saddened, bored, in pain

And I swear there is a queen of hearts

In the hand that you are playing

It reminds me so much of my current situation. One thing I love about your writing is I can relate to it. Beautiful. Keep writing!
Can'tThinkOfAUsername chapter 112 . 11/18/2008
'You Will Always Be Fighting' is an interesting poem. You controlled the rhyming well- less would have made it a bit harder to follow, more might have strayed from the point. I like how to don't seem to make it blatantly obvious what the poems are about- it seems like they are all trying to show something rather than just record something.
historyforsale chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I like it, short and well structured. I like the two questions you placed among the fragments, and the obvious sarcasm and anger.
Vince Loring chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Sounds like something i wrote. honestly it sounds pretty good. What you might try if you decide to make another poem like this, you could try insted of using all one word, try using diffrent stanzas, each stanza having a diffrent word. just a thought.
Can'tThinkOfAUsername chapter 87 . 10/15/2008
Your work is really good- you can control rhythm and pace of poems very well. I particularly like Footsteps- it's very well written.
Liastoria Alestera chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
You made me feel alone, yet not-so-alone at the same time. I like your poem, because I know how emptiness feels like! Oh yes, a big THANK YOU! for your comments, your encouragement really cheered me up. It's tough to find time for writing while being buried under an avalanche of assignments, plus my exams are just round the corner, in four days time! My hands are really itching to write...