Reviews for You'll See
HI IM RUBIN chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
yoo this jizzon is ard yuh really no how to rite i like the use of decription and the way yuh keep me focused into yur story i really liked itt :)
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 15 . 12/2/2008
aw...but wait...a sequel? whats that you say? im intrigued!

xoxRRGF
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
ah damn i want to know what happens next...goddamnit write!

ps...good chapter again XD

xoxRRGF
major-prep-707 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Wow. I loved your intricate detail and upbeat, bright voice! I can tell this story is going to be one that make my stomach flutter with excitement and anticipation with every scroll of the mouse. (Not trying to sound corny or anything!)
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
aww man, i forgot how much i love this story...its still awesome...am i also the only one who loves the word "miffed" its just really amusing to me, so im glad you wer able to use it twice in like a paragraph *claps hands* yeah it was good..and im waiting for the next freakin one, youve got me all hyped up about this story again!

xox RRGF
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
This is awesome! I love how real your characters are.
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
I love how at the end of every chapter there is like a corresponding thingy of Matthews life.

update soon!
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
o...tension...cool, i like both colours either way lol...thoughrouly(dunno how to really spell that) enjoying...hopefully illgte some stories up here!
Lana chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
we have the same name
RockRollGeekFreak chapter 11 . 9/13/2008
ok, so as a note, i always wait till theres nothing more to read before giving an overview review...just to let you know...this is my first ever night and story read on fiction press...and your staory has been an awesome introduction...so yeah, keep going please! ALSO, IS KAREN'S ROOM PURPLE OR TEAL? lol...ok bye for now
kitkatbunny chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
"It was hard to be best friends with the opposite gender. No matter how much you think you know them, you barely scratch the surface." I love this line and wished I had thought of it myself!
kitkatbunny chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
One suggestion: get rid of the very last line. Other than that, very good grammar and plot. Makes me want to read more.
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
wait...

why is she sad?
alkfla chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
i love this story it is so alsome i cant wait till you post more
downbythebeardedbarley000 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
Okay, I'll review, just for Matthew :] (he sounds hot...character pictures?)

update soon!