Reviews for Sweet
daysend chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Good start to your story. I am glad you posted the preface and your first 'real' chapter together. It gives us a much better feel for the story. It gets quite annyoing when people post a prologue/preface a week or so before we see any of the 'real' story.

I like your main character. You did good on presenting the major points in her personality to us. I do have one request in that regard, don't over play it. I have stopped reading way too many story because the 'feisty', for lack of a better word main character can't give 'normal' responses to anything.

Your writing is clean and flowing; especially for a first story post. While there a small of dialog so far you did an excellent job on making sure they weren't unnatural or awkward to read. I hope you continue that trend. If there were any errors in the grammar or spelling department they weren't major enough for me to remember by the end.

I wish you the best of luck with your first posted story. I also hope you update soon.
purpletown chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Great story so far :) It reminds me of the book Twilight (I think the movie is coming in winter?) one of my favorites. Have you read it before?

Waiting for more!