Reviews for Devotion and Desire
DefyGravityy chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I'm going through the chapters, and I do like your story, i'm just a little confused on how in chapter six, he reveals how he's a demon and she just brushes it off. It was so subtle I didn't even catch it until they had a later conversation. I think she either needs a reaction or needs thoughts to follow after this reveal.
ebs12 chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
yes, i agree, it was v. 'aw' well done ;)
hmarie913 chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
Please please please update this story I absolutely love it!

please don't abandon it... it's awesome really:))
chicagobabe chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
o, new reader here! i lovee this story so far!

please update soon :D
Meg32632 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This story is amazing and i am in love with liam! I can't wait for the next chapter. i am so addicted to this story.
BratFace chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
no! hurry and reply please -hugz-
katastrophelove chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
its hot. i like it. its orginal based on a cliche but totally orgiinal. i love the characters. marin isnt a girl i would hate because she has liam. i love the characters because there a detalist, so everything was my style. i do enjoy someof the stuff mentioned. i do have a couple questions though.

1. why do you make your songs always capitalized, then by, then capitalized band name ( note: band is acceptab) " Rainy Day For Ducks"

2. how is it they were not caught skipping

3. she never made it back home, how does her parents konw she went to school and stuff.

4. i did enjoy your smuttier scenes but i feel a shower scene didnt fit for the first time. i may just be reading it really late. but it would have fit more if it was his bed or his car instead of his shower. but its all personal preferance.

great job though. i hope you continue with this story and ill look forward to many more chapters. its excellent. keep up the great work.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
I wanted to make a comment on the last chapter, I forgot to put it in my review, looks like you can really buy a plane ticket straight to hell.

_ I this chapter, its mushy in a good way _;

I love your story, I'm glad you put up a new chapter!

Good luck with it!
shea chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
awesome! update soon!
charm en route chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
Man, this is way too cute. Honestly. It's also very interesting, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
charm en route chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Okay, yes, I totally 'aw'd.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 15 . 10/20/2009
Quite the interesting story, I haven't exactly seen this kind of twist on a relationship, I couldn't stop coughing. Mostly because I was laughing so hard, I was coughing...Bloody swine flu...

_ I'm so adding this to my favorites' list!

Good luck!

ImmortalIncarnate
bignsassy818 chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Plane tickets to hell? LOL! Great work! Love the fluff! Thanks for the update!
bignsassy818 chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
Thanks for updating! I thought Liam manifested and took you to hell to be his love slave. Well, awesome work!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 14 . 9/9/2009