Reviews for The Chocolate From Heaven
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I've been so blind!
This really spoke to me. I never really appreciated chocolate until now
flooing away chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So sad :'(. To think I've innocently eaten so much chocolate without truly appreciating its worth is so depressing, I may have to go kill myself to stop that vicious cycle.
Lol jks, it's too nice to die over.
HelenaOfStorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very philosophical piece about...chocolate. Go figure. speaking of figures, chocolate has another flaw, though I suppose this flaw is actually a flaw of humans. We love it too much and eat too much of it. We take the precious gift of chocolate, and gorge ourselves on it, removing its value and our ability to fit into that size four dress that was way too expensive.
xMissHufflepuffx chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lol I can totally relate :)
ChildrenStoriesRule chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Lol, lol, lol! I loved this! A story that shows an admiration for chocolate? Perfect...I wish I had some chocolate now...
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Only thing i didn't get: WTH was this in the Humor section! Lol. Then i might have found it a little earlier!

This fic has so much more meaning to it than meets the eye. I'm looking for my perfect bar of chocolate too!
Son Of Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I always thought that people never paused to appreciate the gift that is choclate enough lol
e-YAJi chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
this is a very interesting yet humorous story. i love your style. great insight. :) kudos!
oHriginal chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
"..Because I know, as soon as I take that first bite, it's fate sealed"

that is brilliant.

excuse me but I gotta go. I feel a sudden urge for consuming a big bar of milky sticky chocolate!
grape.soda.pop chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
For whatever reason I did I typed "chocolate bar" in the search thingy. Why, I don't know, but I'm glad I did because your random story made me feel better. Thank you! Now I think I'll save this peanut butter cup for later...

The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Honestly, I found this story hilarious because of the serious voice it is written in. You should try writing a parody or something. I loved the idea, but you got one thing wrong, chocolate has another flaw: it has a lot of sugar. If it were perfect it would be health food AND taste awesome. But I still love this piece!

Write on!
utterly.uneventful chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Dude...It's just like me! Except my parents only let me have so much chocolate. T.T Great story btw!

LS