Reviews for shadows on the pavement
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
Glissoning Raven chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I like it. It tragic and angsty. (Those are my favorite kinds of poems). Excellent work. My favorite part was the fifth verse.

Raven
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Quick review time! That new feature on here an is pretty nifty eh? About seeing the visitor to hit ratio. If you have two Canadas it's me, I somehow forgot I wasn't signed in. Like always. Or so it seems.

Anyway, interesting song. I don't think I saw any errors and I went back to check this time, but usually when I make a point to find stuff... stuff evades. XP The thing I liked about this song is that I had to look back to see if there was a rhyme scheme and the chorus. When you can't point out that stuff, in my opinion, it's good. If you can circle it with a red marker - and I'm sure Shawn would be angry if I did that to the screen - it just doesn't flow the same. I see a lot of stuff on here that once people write a chorus it's the same all the time; you tend to mix it up a little. And I like that more than the predictability.

Favourite segment was: "Shadows, on the pavement! Just pathways to the grave! Swim in the liquid darkness! Maybe this is being saved! Darkened, serenity! In the silence I still hear! Night consumes all of us! But we will shed no tears!"

Another good job, hope to see more from you! XD See you on Sunday!