Reviews for The Hail Mary
cam3llia chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really liked your writing. Not sure if this is a one-shot, please write more?
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

welcome to our website is :
BillNye chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Whoa. This was intense. Congrats.
Vicky chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Normally I'm into less flowery prose, but this was written incredibly beautifully.

And this- "God. What a hoax, what a dreadfully meaningless word! What a lie to say that such perfection might exist in this anguished and repugnant world, where creatures of the night lurked 'round every corner and haunted every shadow! That in itself was blasphemy, if such an idea truly endured." Amazing.

If this were published, lit nerds would be quoting that all over the place.
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
beautifully written. nice work!
VampireFanatic chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow. I want the guy. He sounded so very nice.
queens love stable boys chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love your writing. It's just so perfect and flawless. And I'd love it if this wasn't a one-shot.
WhenceComethThisBoredom chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, your prose is lovely! It's so poetical and fine, my Lord. I saw only two typos - "I amthe fool, girl?" and "poring" instead of "pouring". But - but your tale is well-written - and grammatically correct throughout - and I'm going into ecstasies over that internet oddity. I dislike Mary, I am curious whether the vampire was a priest in the beginning because of the murmurings, "no longer a man of God", I want to know where this is going, and sincerely I hope this is not a oneshot, since it doesn't feel like an ending but a teaser. So please let's have some more chapters sometime. An excellent job.