Reviews for Perspective
drops of rain chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Strong ending!
Isca chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
"With hope, there's fear, and with love there's pain." Wise words, my friend. Only by experiencing the evil of the darkness, can we truly understand the glory of the light.
davidseven chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very powerful imagery in this piece.

I could not only see it, but feel what you were saying quite strongly. I think this should strike a chord with most of us who are stupid/brave/crazy enough to write.

I look forward to 'seeing' more of your work.
ABANDONED2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
i liked the ending, and generaly the 'musing' i would review longer, but school was ten minutes ago, and i really can't quite bring myself to drag my ass off this chair, and shovel the snow away.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Types of love can be different and there are different reasons to love. The feelings can be different too. Love is after all pretty broad. I guess there are also many stages to it, but yeah you're after your perspective, and surely to you that's all that matters.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
“wonderful essy”

wonderful essay
ShockingReality chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was good - short, but powerful. I really like the opening, and then the end was good too. Interesting how much emotion you can put in two little words like that.
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. It gave me something to think about. . . Haha. Anyway, I love your writing style, so I'll definitely come back when you post a story. Looking forward to it!

- Koki