Reviews for Like Glass
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I like the idea of a "yellow-robed dawn", like Dawn is personified and maybe just getting out of a glorious bubble bath!
drops of rain chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love the concept of the earth 'awakening'. Lovely. xD
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
pretty little piece

the only thing i didn't really like was

"rosy fingertips" - it feels like

it's a little bit trite and lacks the

freshness of the rest of the poem

but otherwise, nice )
12345DoesNotExist chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Review Game!

(Sorry my last wasn't up to standards)

Hm, I really liked it!

I love your imagery; "yellow-robed dawn" is wonderful, and you're really good at making the reader see what you want them to see. Your language is beautiful, which makes the poem all the better.

The only thing I'd change though, is all the capital letters at the beginning of your lines - it's hard to tell where one thought ends and the next begins. It's a little confusing. Other than that, though, this is amazing.

Wonderful! :)

Me.
Isca chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
"Yellow-robed dawn." Brilliant!

I like the sweet, serene presence of nature here. The world awakens. It's so beautiful! :)
Written chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow! I love this one. yellow-robed dawn is fantastic... just the image with that first line. and then the word peel really reminds me of bananas. gorgeous work :)
stolen hugs chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hmm, the imagery is really quite interesting. i like it!
DELETE ME DEAR GOD chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow!

So descriptive. I can see it, ya know?

Anyway, thanks for posting. It was beauteous!
Amikuchan chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Sorry I am at work so I can not log in, but i had to leave you a comment because the imagery is absolutely fantastic. I could actually picture rosy fingertips peeling the sky off and to do that to my brain after I read three files in which I found horrendous spelling errors and semantical errors , it's safe to assume that your poem, albeit short, was in deed wonderful. I'm looking forward to your story.

P.S. this message has been written from the world's dirtiest keyboard!
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hey, I read all your things, and they are fine. I also have a . I am The grey Detective.
gg. lass chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this is beautiful.

you certainly have a talent for beautiful imagery.

i'll keep an eye out for said story with much enthusiasm.

yours until the wind changes,

gg