Reviews for Fall For You
blurrylights chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I don't think you needed to put in Beau's perspective, because it was kind of obvious. And where are they? On to the next chapter...:)
blurrylights chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Hi!

I'm a new reviewer to this story, obviously. :) I think you are one of the funniest writers ever, and I've read an awful lot. :) I was pretty much dying of laughter during this chapter, and I'm pretty sure my family thinks I'm crazy now. The fact that Anna was straddling Beau made me laugh so hard I almost cried. This story is awesome so far! :)
princessbleachhead chapter 21 . 10/11/2008
yey you have definitely made my day.

cant wait for the story. uouououououou (dancing)

later
katezilla chapter 21 . 10/11/2008
YES! NANOWRIMO!

It's my first year too!

I think i'm going to post it as I go

just to get feedback

yikes

I wish you luck

can't wait :)
Monique Soleil chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
WHAT? when did dylan become such a coward. COMPLETE CHANGE OF CHARACTER. seriously, why does the bad guy always haf ta be the bad guy? gr... BUT ANYWAY. great story :D

hugs,

Monique Soleil
Monique Soleil chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
WAH! i like. :D anyway hee hee.

well, wen u went into mr. davies' point of view, he suddenly became sweeter than mr. jackass. uh. is that a habit? because hes different wen it goes into his point of view. BUT WATEVER. thats just my opinion ;D so so so KEEP REVIEWING!

hugs,

Monique Soleil :O
kosocielo chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
That was sick of that guy. Can a 9 year old do that rape someone? Did she went to therapy?
kosocielo chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
Love drama of this chapter. Can wait for more drama.
kosocielo chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
I just found your story and I love very very much. I actually like this chapter. I don't like anna's boyfriend. There is something about him maybe it the brother and his friend influence but I don't know.
princessbleachhead chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
i vote for a sequel sequel sequel . vote for it now.
hcjbsu chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
OMG! Tisk tisk! I am so sorry! I just realized that I forgot to review this chapter! I did already read it of course! hehe! And I read the next chapter aleready. Ok, time for the constructive criticism.

1) Good dialouge (of course!)

2) description was better (better than last chapter, maybe a bit more description would be nice)

3) Characters (I got a good feel for the characters this chapter not quite as good as in the past but not bad)

4) ending... it was, unfortunately, ok, your ending probably made a lot of readers say, "That was good." But you want them saying, "THAT WAS AMAZING!"

5) semi-random! I was dissapointed that there was no prom king and queen... it is very cliche for tthe main character to get it, but some one could have gotten it!

LOL, overall good though and I have enjoyed reading your story so much!
welcome to meganland chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Wow i think i read this story at the exact perfect moment.

Haha, cuz u updated while i was reading xD

I would prefer...An epilogue.

Yeah i'll vote later, but i want to sya why here...

So yeah.

i want an epilogue because there's not really much you could probably do with a sequal. Well i bet you could but im guess it would have some cliche cheating thing...That is pretty much in any story you read now.

So yeah, thats kind of why :)

Thats the only cliche i dont like.

Oh, im kind of in love with cliches btw.

This story was so AMAZING!

I just completely loved it.

I couldnt think of one thing wrong.

I was a little worried about justin and the rapist guy(Wtf was his name again?)

I really wanted her to be with beau.

They are so CUTE together!

You did realy realy good character developement.

Which most authors kind of suck at.

Normally they do way too much or not enough.

So when something happens in the story im like "Thats OOC, and then i figure out its not)

I also liked how everyhting got in the way but it wasnt way too much drama.

I thought when u added justin it would be too many characters. But it wasnt, everything worked out!

I could write alot more, But i'll shut up.

Oh yeah, I love australia! I wanna go ther :)

Its actually kind of my dream to go to sydney, australia and walk on that bridgey thingy.

I live in the US, btw.

Okay, sry for booring you xD

i kind of have a rambling problem...
Deeps chapter 20 . 10/4/2008
Epilogue or Sequel iam ok with it
princessarielle3 chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
OMG A SEQUEL A SEQUEL! YES I WANT TO SEE WHAT THERE LIKE WHEN THERE ACTUALLY A COUPLE ALL THERE CUTE FIGHTS :P
ValerieYoung chapter 19 . 10/3/2008
aw this is such a sweet chapter! i luv da song lyrics wat is da 2nd song called. im so happy tat anna n beau is 2gether! they r meant 2 b! well update soon! good luck on da rest of ur story!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »