Reviews for Amazon
Error code 666 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
This is a personal opinion on the story but Zombie stories are usually more thrilling to watch than to read.
You asked me (a few years back now) to review this story for you and so I did but um, I no longer like that answer I gave so I am going to do a reevaluation of the whole story vs the first chapter. granted I still really can't help you with spelling nor grammar. However I can tell you that out of most Zombie horror stories I've read (thinking I may like them) yours is the best so far. I mean other than the few errors I've witnessed but I figure a lot of them to just be missed typos. I do catch a grammatical issue here and there but that's no problem even well known novels have those.
I like the journal aspect of it, I like how you get the first person thought and feelings throughout the ordeal unlike the third person slash and kill stories that end up repetitive and boring. Your story had a little of that but you used the first person perspective (a hard feat I must say since I find writing in that perspective a challenge) to make it more interesting and made it a bearable read for me. I'm sure if I liked this kind of story, and for those who do love this kind of story would find that this is an amazing read that's not just a slasher but more than that. I give you a bravo and four smiley faces in representation of stars

Enjoy writing I like your work thus far
Barthollomew chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
First chapter, and its great.

I really liked the journal writing style. Although do take note of some punctuations and grammatical errors. I think you can employ more usage of quote marks because sometimes I confused the speech with the narration.
yuanyuan chapter 10 . 6/2/2010

yuanyuan chapter 8 . 6/2/2010

yuanyuan chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

lijuan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

huimei chapter 1 . 5/27/2010

lili999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
Thedude10 chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
thinking of putting up a barricade, very nice, the thing is how can they get the FBI really quickly to Oahu, Hawaii when Hawaii is really out to sea. I dont get why you had to make ur own country fall is it just an inspiration u wanted to write about ur own country
KitKat01 chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
I'm loving the story! It has kept me on the edge of my seat and my heart racing a million miles an hour. It's so good! :) Can't wait for more!
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I don't know what else to said except IT'S AMAZING! Totally awesome!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »