Reviews for Amazon
nuke3473 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
hi i liked it but go back and read carefully for typos i would LOVE to read more.

More for my story coming soon. It will try to explain some things.
Ember Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow...uh...you've got a lot going on it this one. Maybe you should stretch the plot over a couple of chapters and include more description? I like the Diary/Journal entry idea..it's pretty cool. As for the plot, it seems like a mix of Jurassic Park and Primeval. Two of my favorites, so I'll look back later and see where it goes. You just have to tone it down some.
Patch72 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Ok, I know it's taken me a REALLY long time to finally review your story too, and for that I apologize. But I am truely blown away. Very well written. I loved the dialoge/interaction between the characters. It seems... idk, natural? Like you didn't force the words on the characters but instead wrote down what you overheard from a actual conversation. Not to mention the depth even some of the lesser characters sometimes possesed was amazing. I look forward to future chapters
rockingwriter chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Very intense, gruesome, mysterious, and a bit gory.

I like it!
HobosInNewYork chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Funky.
rockingwriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very suspenseful. The jaguar attack sounded painful. Ow.

In the journal entry for June 25th, when it says "Mick told the story, Greg and I..." is there supposed to quotation marks before "Greg and I" as he's telling the story? I'm not exactly sure, becuase I don't know what you're going for.

But as a whole, the story was good.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4