Reviews for Little Less Obvious
Guest chapter 36 . 7/16
your story's so cute! I adore it!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 36 . 7/3
Ah, that ending! I loved this story!
anonymous chapter 36 . 5/20
Hey there!
I really liked your story! How you drew out the characters, the plot,...
The thing I stumbled over, was the car Keri got Alex. Maybe its because Im from Europe and a car has somehow a different meaning than in the US... How much do you pay for a car in the US?
Here its not that common to get a car, when you got your drivers license and most of the students - even in university - are taking the bus/train/bike/their own feet. Spending thousands - or even hundreds - of dollars on a birthday present seems way past generosity ans is a little bit exaggerated. It just doesnt seems realistic to me. Keri works two jobs and saves her money, the family hasnt been at the coast before,... and then she spends that much money...
I know the critic in my review somehow seems to outshine the beginning, but the story was fun to read and I want to restate that I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12
Hey there i know you must be some where else in your own world but I just want to say Thankyou so much for sharing this story with us, you are a great writer, wish you could hve written the sequel of this one tooo, but still love this book so much
MysteryGirl450 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This is written beautifully
Guest chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
This was so original but thanx a lot cause now lm in love with is the best book lve ever read
Guest chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
gahhhh give me a chance keri pleaaaaase i was all originally punch alex's lights out but GIVE HIM A CHANCE!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2015
This is the single most amazing story I've ever read - off line or not. I fell in love with all the characters, the plot was flawless, it made me laugh and cry and I can't think of anything you could have done to make it better. It really is special.:) This should seriously be a book. I don't know if you're still on here, or even if you'll see this message, but this deserves to be published! It's fucking great! I loved BB part especially. The entire thing was so cute and funny I'll definitely be reading it again and again. I really hope you keep writing, if not now then someday 'cause this was absolutely perfect. And the fact you finished in a few months is absolutely crazy! Wow, I want to thank you so much for that amazing read, and I wish you the best. :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 36 . 2/13/2015
This was SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! i loved the character developments and the plot and keri and alex are the cutest! :-)
lilcarellijohn chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
TWO WORDS:Loved it
lilcarellijohn chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Oh snap just when everything was going right
justin.saithong chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read. Wondering why they haven't made it into a book...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow getting more popular i see even after so many years later, good or great. I love this Story so much that i am gonna read this again and again like crazy till i am satisfied so you people out there got the drill right that this story is very well written,and great storyline and has good humour it :) :)
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful story!
kwirk chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
k wait.

you finished this in a few months?

this is so fab. i can't.
821 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »