Reviews for Little Less Obvious
atn chapter 5 . 2/22
This is seriously sexual harassment. It's not even funny anymore.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Oh my God. What a story. I really have no words. Who hasn't wished that they were Keri and could be loved as completely and hopelessly by someone like Alex? The characters were, for lack of a better word, epic. I will always remember them - and that in itself is an achievement. Keep writing!
LoveThis chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Wow.
Well, I cried far more than necessary during this. You have just taken me on such an emotionally draining roller coaster... But I loved all of it.
This story was amazing. The way you developed all of those relationships and characters was fantastic, and oh my god I fuckin love Alexander Vidal. The whole story, how everything tied in and how the plot progressed, was all amazing and I loved it so much. Keri was a badass main character, and I really loved how she grew throughout the story.
I loved the gradual transition from hating each other to loving one another. It was beautifully paced and gorgeously written, so even though I have to wake up in 4 hours and I'm exhausted, I had to finish this tonight.
Everyone was portrayed so realistically and I loved this story far more than I should have.
Amazing job!
-Jace ;)
Pippee chapter 35 . 10/20/2013
I absolutely adored this! I loved how slowly and sweetly it built up and then finally blossomed; simply magical. I should probably include some criticism or helpful tips for improvement or whatever, but I honestly can't think of anything I would have wanted you to change. It was, and I can't stress this enough, completely wonderful.

Thank you for the lovely story, it was such a pleasure to read,

Pippee :)
LittleMissSunshine87 chapter 36 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed reading this story so freaking much you have no idea.

Like, there were times when I would read this on my phone or laptop and literally scream with frustration that Keri was so blind to see that Alex really loves her, squeal with joy/excitement when they were together, laugh at Alex's adorable little sister Jenai, cry when Rochelle and Kevin broke up, etc. at the same time while reading this story. (My family would look at me like I was crazy, LOL).

I absolutely loved Keri's character and how Alex would act like a real douche bag but was actually a really sweet guy. There are so many things about this story that was so freaking awesome and that has inspired me to write a story and hopefully be just as good as yours.

Awesome story, I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I found this story so funny when I started reading it because I have a best friend named Isabelle, My name is Carey , and I have a best friend named Bella as well.
LazySundayGirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
oooh, mix in the old classic of 'foes become kissing buddies, some sexual tension, bad past, and an unrequited crush and youve got yourself a story. i would read on, but it is now 1.13 and i have to get up in 5 hours and shiiiiiit. gnight
Dominique Diane chapter 36 . 9/14/2013
Oh my god! Such an awesone fic! I cried and laugh a lot, and loved Alex more than anythings!
Regards,
Diane.
lostintraffic chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
best story i have read in this site. Oh, you are so awesome!
MrsHellman chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
Wonderfully executed. It was a bit cliché that Alex happened to be a part of the band Keri liked so much, but hey, it made an awesome story nevertheless. I like your characters in general, but some parts (like her brother's breakup) felt a bit rushed - we'd never heard of her being sick before. But I'm glad I stumbled upon this, it was great, so I thank you!
Maggie odonoghue chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Ok I should have said this a couple of chapters ago, but in what world would a girl who likes a band (Keri) NOT know the names of the members?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
love your story so far! might even stay up to finish it today!
SUW3LLY chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
This was really really amazing. At times I got frustrated w Keri and Alex that I wanted to slap the living day light out of them but then other times I wanted to plant a giant kiss on their faces. Great story.
SkyBlue1309 chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
That was cute! Lol. Love Alex.
803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »