Reviews for Little Less Obvious
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27
This is the single most amazing story I've ever read - off line or not. I fell in love with all the characters, the plot was flawless, it made me laugh and cry and I can't think of anything you could have done to make it better. It really is special.:) This should seriously be a book. I don't know if you're still on here, or even if you'll see this message, but this deserves to be published! It's fucking great! I loved BB part especially. The entire thing was so cute and funny I'll definitely be reading it again and again. I really hope you keep writing, if not now then someday 'cause this was absolutely perfect. And the fact you finished in a few months is absolutely crazy! Wow, I want to thank you so much for that amazing read, and I wish you the best. :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 36 . 2/13
This was SUCH AN AMAZING STORY! i loved the character developments and the plot and keri and alex are the cutest! :-)
lilcarellijohn chapter 36 . 1/30
TWO WORDS:Loved it
lilcarellijohn chapter 26 . 1/27
Oh snap just when everything was going right
justin.saithong chapter 1 . 1/27
One of the best stories I've ever read. Wondering why they haven't made it into a book...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow getting more popular i see even after so many years later, good or great. I love this Story so much that i am gonna read this again and again like crazy till i am satisfied so you people out there got the drill right that this story is very well written,and great storyline and has good humour tooo...love it :) :)
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful story!
kwirk chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
k wait.

you finished this in a few months?

ugh.

fab.

this is so fab. i can't.
ajachowder1 chapter 36 . 8/12/2014
Awwww! Not gonna lie I'm pretty freaking happy right now. That was a wonderful ending and I kinda figured out what he was going to do once they got to the concert. Nonetheless, it was a great story and the title fits it perfectly. ;3
rusty-reader998 chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
ok so there's something here that confuses me..that if Alex's family had broken all contact with Tracy's family than how did he know without even picking up the phone that Tracy was the one calling? otherwise u r one hell of an author and this story is just love _
holyst chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
WOW!
thats all i can say
this is awsome
atn chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is seriously sexual harassment. It's not even funny anymore.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Oh my God. What a story. I really have no words. Who hasn't wished that they were Keri and could be loved as completely and hopelessly by someone like Alex? The characters were, for lack of a better word, epic. I will always remember them - and that in itself is an achievement. Keep writing!
LoveThis chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Wow.
Well, I cried far more than necessary during this. You have just taken me on such an emotionally draining roller coaster... But I loved all of it.
This story was amazing. The way you developed all of those relationships and characters was fantastic, and oh my god I fuckin love Alexander Vidal. The whole story, how everything tied in and how the plot progressed, was all amazing and I loved it so much. Keri was a badass main character, and I really loved how she grew throughout the story.
I loved the gradual transition from hating each other to loving one another. It was beautifully paced and gorgeously written, so even though I have to wake up in 4 hours and I'm exhausted, I had to finish this tonight.
Everyone was portrayed so realistically and I loved this story far more than I should have.
Amazing job!