Reviews for Little Less Obvious
lilcarellijohn chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Oh snap just when everything was going right
justin.saithong chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read. Wondering why they haven't made it into a book...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow getting more popular i see even after so many years later, good or great. I love this Story so much that i am gonna read this again and again like crazy till i am satisfied so you people out there got the drill right that this story is very well written,and great storyline and has good humour tooo...love it :) :)
MileyRowling chapter 36 . 9/24/2014
Wonderful story!
kwirk chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
k wait.

you finished this in a few months?

ugh.

fab.

this is so fab. i can't.
ajashire1 chapter 36 . 8/12/2014
Awwww! Not gonna lie I'm pretty freaking happy right now. That was a wonderful ending and I kinda figured out what he was going to do once they got to the concert. Nonetheless, it was a great story and the title fits it perfectly. ;3
rusty-reader998 chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
ok so there's something here that confuses me..that if Alex's family had broken all contact with Tracy's family than how did he know without even picking up the phone that Tracy was the one calling? otherwise u r one hell of an author and this story is just love _
holyst chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
WOW!
thats all i can say
this is awsome
atn chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
This is seriously sexual harassment. It's not even funny anymore.
WiseGirl2222 chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
FairyTaleDreams chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Oh my God. What a story. I really have no words. Who hasn't wished that they were Keri and could be loved as completely and hopelessly by someone like Alex? The characters were, for lack of a better word, epic. I will always remember them - and that in itself is an achievement. Keep writing!
LoveThis chapter 36 . 11/20/2013
Wow.
Well, I cried far more than necessary during this. You have just taken me on such an emotionally draining roller coaster... But I loved all of it.
This story was amazing. The way you developed all of those relationships and characters was fantastic, and oh my god I fuckin love Alexander Vidal. The whole story, how everything tied in and how the plot progressed, was all amazing and I loved it so much. Keri was a badass main character, and I really loved how she grew throughout the story.
I loved the gradual transition from hating each other to loving one another. It was beautifully paced and gorgeously written, so even though I have to wake up in 4 hours and I'm exhausted, I had to finish this tonight.
Everyone was portrayed so realistically and I loved this story far more than I should have.
Amazing job!
-Jace ;)
Pippee chapter 35 . 10/20/2013
I absolutely adored this! I loved how slowly and sweetly it built up and then finally blossomed; simply magical. I should probably include some criticism or helpful tips for improvement or whatever, but I honestly can't think of anything I would have wanted you to change. It was, and I can't stress this enough, completely wonderful.

Thank you for the lovely story, it was such a pleasure to read,

Pippee :)
LittleMissSunshine87 chapter 36 . 10/17/2013
I enjoyed reading this story so freaking much you have no idea.

Like, there were times when I would read this on my phone or laptop and literally scream with frustration that Keri was so blind to see that Alex really loves her, squeal with joy/excitement when they were together, laugh at Alex's adorable little sister Jenai, cry when Rochelle and Kevin broke up, etc. at the same time while reading this story. (My family would look at me like I was crazy, LOL).

I absolutely loved Keri's character and how Alex would act like a real douche bag but was actually a really sweet guy. There are so many things about this story that was so freaking awesome and that has inspired me to write a story and hopefully be just as good as yours.

Awesome story, I really loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I found this story so funny when I started reading it because I have a best friend named Isabelle, My name is Carey , and I have a best friend named Bella as well.
826 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »