Reviews for Little Less Obvious
best story ever
heathertricia chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
im loving the story
heathertricia chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i think this is gonna be interesting
Lauren chapter 36 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story!
Bruatar chapter 36 . 1/27/2013
I fucking love this story :3
Avide chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
There's plenty of cliche to this story, but I really like Alex; he made the story that much more enjoyable for me. There was some very useful characterization for him, Keri, Kevin, Kim, Bella, Cody, Nick...
For the most part, I believed the story, you know?
What else did I want to say...oh yeah, Alex reminded me, just a little, of Nathan on the UK show "Misfits".
my princess ending chapter 36 . 1/10/2013
Gaaaah. It was absolutely adorable. You did a great job keep the character personalities clear, etc.

xoxo,
JustWish
kat chapter 36 . 12/26/2012
I actually loved this. Super romantic but not too cliche :)
castiel89 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Hey girl, hey!

It's Amy from A Drop of Romeo! Just stopping by to let you know that Little Less Obvious has been readded onto the site at it's new home on blogspot, along with a revamped review!

A classic tale of a night of drinking gone wrong. After a Sunday night end of summer bash, Keri DeGiovanni wakes up with a hangover from Hell. But that's not the worst part of the morning. Oh, no. That would be finding herself naked in bed with her nemesis, Alexander Vidal.

Keri always held a grudge against Alex from the time they were little kids. He's been a constant nuisance for as long as she can remember, but the breaking point was when he stole her best friend from her in middle school, leaving her alone. Come high school, his playboy, womanizing ways haven't help change her opinion of him. However, after that fateful night Alex sets his sights on her. First it's to lure her into another round in the sack, but morphs into him wanting to prove to her he isn't a bad guy. From tutoring sessions, pestering her at lunch, to being the lead singer of Little Less Obvious (the band and singer Keri's in love with), he's found a way to become a constant figure in her life; so constant that their relationship is continually evolving.

the64single manages to create characters that flaws that are a little difficult to overcome. When a person has acted a certain way for so long, it's hard to actually change, even when they want/have to. It makes the characters relatable, as we all have obstacles to overcome in becoming who we want to be. She writes scenes that literally make your breath hitch and your heart ache. With the exception of minor spelling errors throughout the story, I felt it was pretty well written. My only major critique would be the abrupt POV switches. It'll be in Keri's POV one moment and the next couple paragraphs would be her mother's, brother's, or a friend's, and then switching back to Keri. It just threw me for a loop a few times when I'd be seeing things from one person's perspective and then it's another's.

All in all, Little Less Obvious is one story you'll pull your hair out while reading, cry along with the characters, and believe that love really can stem from years of hatred.

Xoxo,
Amy
Alannahcannotdraw chapter 36 . 10/26/2012
I LOVE ALEX!
That is all.
TamikaT chapter 36 . 10/25/2012
This was a greats story all the way to the very end. Loved the characters. BB was great as the main female character. I love how she held on to the bitter end to the idea that there was no way she could care or love Alex. Alex was the best villain-turned-love-of-my-life ever. Too cute he didn't remember any of the things he did in elementary school, but was more than willing to make up for it. I like how he just wanted to BB happy. Best scene ever, was BB's admittance that she was in love with LLO lead singer and wanted to have millions of his babies. Priceless the look on her face when that turned out to be Alex. Davis is the ultimate douchebag, but hey someone had to be. Excellent story! Please please keep writing!
Iland Girl chapter 31 . 10/23/2012
I have to say, im kind of upset with this story. For the first twenty chapters, i was completely hooked. It was cute and had its own originality, and was really interesting. Then keri became a bitch. Honestly, im on alex's side completely. He never slept with her, he doesnt love tracy, and he's been a model boyfriend for keri. Here she is not getting over her man complex and hasnt progressed through the story. She even said tht alex wasnt worth punching! She wont listen to the poor guy even after begging. Im tired of reading this story actually. It started out amazing, but now its just sad. theres no communication, and i cant justify alex loving her in the first place. She bought him a car, okay, but he loved her before that, before she was nice to him. Honestly, i cant see it at all, its not real love, its just annoying bickers
Silver chapter 36 . 10/19/2012
Great story! The plot is pretty original since I haven't seen something like this yet. And the songs are incredible, are they actual songs or did you write them? Happy Halloween!

Silver
glowingstar101 chapter 36 . 9/29/2012
AMAZING STORY! great job and thank you! keep up the good work!
almostlover-hopelessdream chapter 36 . 9/8/2012