Reviews for Little Red
twiinklex chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very morbid!
fleur de l'est chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Whoa, I loved it! Especially the beginning at the end. The mentioning of red being the colour of blood and death is kind of ironic - deliberate? And I loved the way you finished the story - leaving a big gap for us to imagine (well not in this case because we kind of know what happens).

~fleur

PS At first I misread "the aroma of fresh baked cookies" and thought it said "the aroma of flesh baked cookies" and though argh!
EsiuoL chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
O.o!

That was incredible!
RiBow chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
... Inspired by a shower curtain?

That was amazing! I loved the switch between the two perspectives and the way you wrote this is as if you write horror as much as you breathe. I can't believe this is your first attempt. It was awesome, and I really like it.

-RiBow.
Carus chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ooh! First attempt? It's brilliant! I love the switching between perspectives. I also like the irony of her finally baking the cookies for her grandmother who...uhh...is no longer there. Hello wolfie! Haha.

I LOVE the last line. Very creepy.

-Amy
neverknowtheflow chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Creepy...

Inspired by a shower curtain? :eyebrow raise: Care to explain?

Go to the document editor, there's a line button, and you can press shiftenter to get a single line between paragraphs. Also, if you get that annoying first word repetition thing at the beginning you can take care of it there.

cheers,

-nktf
PandaPanda chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
wow, amazing.

I love the morbid and dark side of a classic fairytale.

You have a really unique style here, with the alternating perspective.

Suspense was definitely established.
Dormio chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow, awesome. It makes me want to know what he did or how he did it. Or she, but somehow it sounds like a he ;)

anyway, I liked it!
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very different. But it was pretty good. Inspired by a shower curtain?
killer syntax chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
this is an awesome awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. You had very interesting descriptions and settings. I loved the ways it flowed, and the way it abruptly ended. i'm adding this to my favorites-awesome job!
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Great! You did a wonderful spin on the story.
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Kind of, er, creepy, but I absolutely loved it. I read it three or four times and it keeps getting better.

Awesome work!

- Koki
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, this is disturbing. The first time I read it, I skipped the author's note and was utterly confused, but now I get it. I suggest that you put ** or~~ (or both) between the paragraphs to show the change of perspective. FP used to allow dividers, but sometimes you have to put them in after you upload it.

I found it interesting that you moved the setting to a city, though I suppose most people associate this kind of violence with the city rather than the woods. Still, the loneliness of the woods is more frightening.

Anyways, great job! I liked how you just implied the violence because not knowing makes things much scarier.

~Daughter of the Faeries
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh! Now I get it! I read your story when you first posted it but when I tried to submit a review, it wouldn't go through. I was going to ask you why the piece seemed confusing but now with your explanation, I finally get it. Yay! I liked it very much.

If you want to separate the paragraphs with something you can make a parentheses surrounding a hyphen like such (-) (I don't know if it'll show up in the review.) That's what I usually do.