Reviews for The Things I've Done
FlirtyBirdie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
now i dont want to sound demanding but, YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! i absolutely am in love with this story. its like a romantic story of two friends, well thats how i see it. i love the characters, and the way you described everything. i am addicted to this piece. so please continue! i am so excited for what happens next!

and i also love the last line- its exactly how i feel about my friend Cam. LOL!
music-is-love10 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
It's def. different than the old one. Please continue! I'd love to read either! :)
malloluvsya chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Please,please, please continue to write this fic. The original version is one of my favorite stories on FP, so I really know I'll love this one. I can't wait to see what direction you will take this story. If you are trying to make it better, then I know good things are to come.

-Mallory
Bloody Crayon chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Wow. This isn't really as bad as I thought it would be compared to the original. I like it, really! I don't see a major difference in it, but it's a good rewrite. Please update soon.
theslykit chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
can't wait for the next update! :D
Stahlut chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I like this, it introduced all her friends in one go and there personalities, which was really good. I did like the old one, but I am always willing to give anything a go, and if all else fails they can be looked at like two different stories, anyway I hope you update soon.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
You've already shown us a lot about Liv in this chapter, which is good, because now we know what to expect from her when things really start getting underway. As to which version I like better, I think it's too early to tell.
jinx89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Awesome...I've been waiting on this for a while! I read the old version but I don't think I ever left a review. This version is WAY good so far. Olivia's character seems to have changed from the old version to this one (maybe it's just me) but I like it! Keep up the good work and take all the time you need to update (so that you can make it come out right).
Renee LH Gowri chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I like the story already. Yay! :)

Although the beginning was a bit verbose and run-on, it turned out nicely anyhow.

I find the characters very interesting. I can't say I like them, because the dramatic Jamie would make me want to slap her, Liv's mom makes me want to flip her off for her implications, and Liv herself inspires me to lecture her on how no to let drama friends try to set you up on dates since they think they're would always be a happy ending like in their plays or whatever. And I would especially lecture her on not letting someone set her up when that person has attempted before and failed.

But it doesn't mean they're bad characters. In fact, they're very good if I want to do that to them. It means I'm into the story and it'll most likely stay in my memory, so great job! :)

And I love the setting at Le Lune too. That would definitely be a hang-out spot for me. I love cafes and I love scenic views. Who knew the two went so great together, huh?

And I like Liv's general attitude and the voice in some parts, especially where Trent asks if he could leave. Although at the same time, and I'm sorry if this sounds rude, it almost sounds like failed humor. I mean, it's like you're trying to make it sound funny with the parts involving Jamie and the thugs, but right now it's on the borderline between interesting and funny. Sorry.

I can't really say how I feel about the story right now, but I definitely know it has an interesting flavor. And I don't want to spoil it by checking out your older version and whatnot. So please update soon! I'll be close by. :)
addicted2cocoa chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Glad to see you're continuing with Olivia's story, I liked her in your first story and it's great that you're still keen to give her an end.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Leila
Veronica Kimble chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
i like it so far. just hope it lives up to its expectations ]

lol

hope to read another chapter soon!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 8/3/2008