Reviews for Everything is Sharp
Alyosha Karamazov chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was awesome. no seriously though, fun to read. drunk on a trampoline, maybe?
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
this is a good piece it is very very random just like you said but is there a meaning to it all? it really makes you think...the second stanza reminds me of jumping on a trampoline.

anyways, nice job! i really liked reading this.
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Again nice work.

I love your choice of words and imagery in this piece. This is very good. Once again, it's been a pleasure reading.
When Twilight Fades chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
XD It is indeed very random, but I like it, especially the last stanza. It's got a good flow, too.

Twilight Fades.:
someone's sideshow chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved this precisely because it was random. I write things like this on occasion, and they are always my favorite pieces. I liked the last paragraph the best, because it speaks to me as a writer.

Nice work!
Xavier Honre chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I might venture to say that this was inspired by jumping on a trampoline at dusk? Reguardless it is very well written and makes me think. I like it alot!

X. Honre
lymli chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I really like the way you described those feelings, it's a good poem.
witheredxwaste chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Review for the reviewer :)

I liked this piece a lot. I don't understand it very well, but the words and the flow is light and floaty and makes me feel like I'm high, in a way.

Pardon my uneducated ramblings.

Nice piece!

Signed, Lucy Burdick
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I really like your imagery and your voice. It's a great poem!

And thanks for reading the Bad Boy Theory. I kinda changed it around and reposted it so feel free to check it out!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
words.for.you-DLS chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is good and makes you think. But I wonder what is it about...
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You weren't lying about being in a random mood... Does this make any sense? None whatsoever. Yet there's still an intriguing character to it, it evokes something and as an impressionist piece it works. Almost makes you tempted to dig deeper for further meaning, while you sit back and laugh wondering why we'd even try.

That last stanza is my favourite- the idea is clear and I especially like the last few lines, they make for a great ending.

I can't help but wonder if there is meaning behind this after all...