Reviews for Mortimer the Cabbage and Other Stories
learntosayhello chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
Wow, this was really nice to read. Thanks :D I like how they were all so short and sweet, yet meaningful. Very clever.
learntosayhello chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
True, true, very true.
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
xD All I can say is "lol, that was great."

To the next chapter :D
RandoMaia chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This made me smile far more than any story about a cabbage (and various other inanimate objects) generally make people smile.
Vii Zee chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Wow...I loved this!

I mean...I know it was really simple and all that, but the fact that they were short and used every day items was so...intriguing on my part! I loved reading it...it was fun! :D

Good job!
Caseus chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
Lol, I actually love this. And not just because they're well written, but...well, also because they're well written, amusing and have good morals (:
Qzz chapter 20 . 12/10/2008
:) I loved these stories! they made me smile, because they are so true. (I mean the moral part of them.)
Nicki BluIs chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
I liked the moral. although this stroy was very similar to bike/hummer one you managed to pull a different meaning out of it which is cool.

I dont like how the story is not as light hearted as the other ones; it seems ot be a bit flatter. nothing really spectacular about the lipstick/ nail polsh.

Nicki
Nicki BluIs chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
Is there really such thing as an uglifruit? how sad... I like this piece becuz it has the most original moral thus far. I also like the names you pck for these charceters.

Nicki BluIs chapter 12 . 10/18/2008
I lost my earring today! *sniff* I liked this piece becuz of the creative character. I also liked the way you depicted the lesson. The moral made alot of sense in light of ashley the suicidal fish hook earring.

Nicki ;P
Nicki BluIs chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
I like this character becuz nobody ever talks about fried chicken. but i dont like the moral becuz its very similar to the chisels' moral or the clouds moral. There are plenty of life lessons to choose from... no need to use the same one multiple times. But im must say... dominic the fried chicken LOL

Nicki :P

have we talked about the review marathon? and the link thats in my profile?
Nicki BluIs chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
I dont like this one becuz Danielle had no power to change her situation. The moral is if you dont speak up... but it is noted that chairs don talk! so its unfair for danielle to be blamed for not trying to change.

I like that cassie tried to help danielle. I think that should have been the focus of the piece.

Reveiw brought to you by Rg's RM; link in my profile.

Nicki
Nicki BluIs chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
O_O the box? like casket box? thats pretty harsh! but i like. very matter of fact and to the point.

But i see we've gone back to emo characters. Sigh; i dont like.

Nicki BluIs chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Lol. Moral was the best part of this piece. It was playful and less dogmatic then the other ones. I also like that the bicycle was happy at the end. It's about time.

Nicki BluIs chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
T_T the only thing worse then having a sad character is having a happy character and MAKING him sad! I dont like that part.

But the moral's good for the most part and derives clearly from the piece.