Reviews for Bad Trips and Angel Dust
sophiesix chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Oh that two timing duke! lol - i just noticed I'm mad at teh duke for two timing, but not Josh XD. hmm. I suppose she had precendence though... and nice contacts XD. One more typo: "claiming I have down something horrible during the day" Down or done?
sophiesix chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
Ok the tongue bit was gross. Either too much detail, or too much for a first kiss - not sure which one. Still, good that Braith's getting over his whole stage fright thing.

and Joshua can't just let Emlyn run out of the hotel room like that without saying Anything - or at least Trying to. Joshua wouldn't do that, would he? (at least, not MY Joshua ;) )Poor Emlyn! Speaking of which, why was Emlyn attacked and not Lindsey? Or is he just keeping mum? And one typo: ally way: not alley way?
sophiesix chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
ooh a nice twist to Lindsey! NOw Josh will be torn (everyone really DOES like Josh!

He was growing spine for a moment there before he slumped into his usual wallow of self pity ;)
sophiesix chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Hoo, you did update! Lol. I checked this ages ago and thought you hadn't, because the chapter name was familiar. XD la stupida! Anyhow, thanks for updating. I didn't notice that the other sections were signed... it kind of makes them seem like letters. So short! which is fine for letters. Joshua is so balanced, thinking of the others (personally I'd be living it up, but Josh knows best ;). Couple of sentences that jumped out at me:

"would it do us well together?" and " I wonder how far would could go with this" seemed like they had words missing or something.

now i get to read MORE :D
sophiesix chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
aw, miss fairbanks is falling in love! I hope he doesn't break her heart :)
sophiesix chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
oh dear, poor Braith! Spoilt though he is, that would be a cruel fate indeed!
sophiesix chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Yay for Emlyn. I'm wondering what time period your story is set in, if any? The way they talk sometimes makes me think something like late 1800's, but emlyn had a pair of black jeans...? had a little trouble realising Joshua had been moved when he woke up, maybe a section divider would make that clearer? also when he gets out of the bathroom :) Thanks for a great read.
sophiesix chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I like your story! Your characters have terrible lives, but, especially Joshua, they don't fall into that "why me?" self pity thing, which is great. Keep going please!
Shades Of Autumn chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Oh, I'm so glad you updated this! It's been what, a year? A long time, anyway. Very glad you did though, nice to be reunited with your characters :) keep it up!
Shades Of Autumn chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Ooh, yay! Another chapter, and another character! :D this is great. You introduced Braith really well - I can't wait to find out more about him and this girl you mentioned. Nice touch - it really fleshes out his rich-boy character. :D can't wait for more!
Shades Of Autumn chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Looks good so far! I don't understand why this hasn't gotten more reviews. I found myself really engaging with the characters, Joshua especially, and can't wait to see where all this is going.