Reviews for I'm Not Afraid
Mimerz chapter 27 . 8/25/2008
wow, three brother, ones name is Kevin Jones. Sounds like a certain band I know lol. Anyways, the story is awesome! I loved it
xjennnny chapter 27 . 8/24/2008
loved it ) i thuink you messed up the names a couple of times .

ilovenickjonas
Trench Coats Suck chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
it's over that's pretty sad but great story i loved it and i hope you write more let me know when you start something else this was an amazing story I enjoyed reading this and I it made my day so many times before I hope you keep writing

B.C
Trench Coats Suck chapter 26 . 8/21/2008
that was so sweet what's her present?
help911x711 chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
FABULOUS ENDING!
help911x711 chapter 26 . 8/21/2008
awwz sweet. Great idea!
help911x711 chapter 25 . 8/21/2008
that waz really sad. Also means that you were able to make it seem real and sad.
Izzey chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
awesome chapter
Izzey chapter 25 . 8/21/2008
awesome chapter. i can't believe he is just gonna leave again. just like that. awel, please update again soon
punkproud chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
I loved the ending, it was perfect. although i wish the story hadn't ended yet
Complicated Someone chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
-staring blanky at the COMPLETE at the top of page- Meanie doo doo head (Couldn't think of anything else...). I come home from my first day of school. And read this. The BAM I realize it's done!

Well, it's been a nice ride. Post the sequel to To See Is To Believe before I go TOO mentally insane and engrossed in my schoolwork.

It's about damn time He jumped off that DANG BRIDGE! -shakes head-

Ah well. -waves-

BYE FOR NOW!

Au Revior,

SN

PS: Is there gonna be a sequel?
Jevanminx chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
That was beautiful, I loved it, an excellent ending, and I love your story centering around that one bridge, having it hold so much for Aurora and from her the link to those around her that she cared for. I adored it well done.

JM
iluvkevinjonas chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
OMG. Wow. That ending was like so perfect. I wish it wasn't over. That was one of the best stories Ive ever read. Awesome job!
Somedaymydreamswillcome chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
Amazing. :) That's the best ending of a story I've read yet. :D I've loved this story since the beginning!
alex67400 chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
How can I tell you how much I loved this story? It was amazing and I enjoyed every bit of of it. Truly. So thank you so much for sharing it!

I hope to read more of you soon :D
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »