Reviews for The Other Woman
notwithoutyou chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
My god. I was in tears by the end of this! I wish I could know whether he chased after her, but then it wouldn't make this story how it was. Hopefully he didn't go after Lydia. *growls*

Argh! I'm having a brief moment here. Sorry haha

Such a good one shot though!
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was such an amazing story. It nearly moved me to tears. I don't know why, but yeah... It was such a powerful piece.
vio923 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I totally understand where she is coming from. On the other hand, not to excuse Nick, but if he is having problems with his company and Lydia is his partner I can see him being so focused on the issues that he didn't realize that he was ignoring his fiancee. It doesn't excuse his actions at lunch - I wanted to 'shake him' them to make him realize what he is doing. However, the way your wrote him, it seems to me that Nick does truly loved his fiancee and has thought of Lydia as anything more than his business partner.

If that is true, than their relationship does have a chance - once he understands the problem. He seems clueless to the fact that his fiancee was so upset.