Reviews for Off The Cretan Track
Fearless Fire chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY STORY! (: thanks !
Amigo16 chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Hehehehe, very naughty Nick! Poor Sal!
Amigo16 chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Blimey, they need a need a cold shower to run through their mnds!

Glad he was brave enough to try to give her a cuddle though. Next chapter please!
Amigo16 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
An update! Excellent! You're still on top form, the intensity of their closeness at the end just before the kiss is incredible, I don't know another writer who can write stuff like this as well as you can!

Can't wait for chapter 20! Please don't leave it too long x
LupusAries chapter 18 . 5/4/2010
hehe! Still being fun those two! A fic for rainy days and bad moods since it cheers you up with those two being that carefree and funny. Liked the ending with both of them Flirting. The Beginning made me also grin, Especially with Sal being so modest in the last two chapters...feeling the heat Sal?

She sure mustve looked good in that dress!

I like how you describe their sorroundings, you get a feeling of walking down that street with them. With all the sounds smells and sights of the town. Hmm she feels a spark, hmm now it gets interesting! Hmm what will happen at the party. And the Part about the Sex on the Beach! LOL! Be careful what you wish for Sal, you might get it! This scene was really funny.
LupusAries chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
Muahahaha! LOL! ROFL! This Chapter is simply great! I just Couldnt stop laughing while i read it. Especially the Ending, him being like he is an her totally flying of the handle! I mean seriously great. There was a lot of fire in the dialogue and i relly liked it. You really carried accross to me that Sal is ready to tear his head of and Nick is laughing his arse off inside. I Cant say wich part i liked most since i was having this great fun with the whole chapter. She is interesting, she aknowlegdes that she likes sex but without being, a woman of loose morals, and she doesnt come accross that way. What i mean to say with that, is that i like that Portrayal of her, its natural. And i think its totally in character for Sal. She is actually quite self-assured, more than she thinks, she should just keep up the Not caring about whatever somebody else than your friends say.

I did send this chapter to a friend, and he is no fan of romance but his answer was: "LOL! This chapter is really good!" This was via x-fire (chat) but knowing him he mustve rolled on the Floor laughing, he also complimented your writing and meant you brought the emotions across, that he really felt the emotions.

So Sierra-Hotel!
LupusAries chapter 16 . 5/3/2010
Hmm A room for two? I smell trouble, and i quite like it.

Hmm a longer chapter of your own. Well i quite liked their interaction in this one. Hehehe the ending is very good, really leaves you hanging for the next Chapter. I really liked that part in wich you let Nick thing about her and what he feels about her, especially about what he really wants and treasures. And it also shows that they dont treat this as a fling but something really important. Sals realization at the end is also very good, maybe she realizes that sometimes things are not quite as they seem, as are Persons. The bit with Sals towel is supremely funny, it really had me grinning. It reminds me of a joke here, wich is about the body, reacting to somebody he doesnt like, wich is told in the same style.

Hmm its interesting, sometimes it feels like, if one is a young man and is self assured, he is going to be called arrogant very quickly, saw this in the TV some days ago, it was always the old men who are self assured and us young ones the fools. Well done that you corrected this here.

Well This was a thouroughly enjoyable chapter, keep it up.

Well why wasnt i reviewing in such a long time? Sorry, Sorry, but i was sick, quite heavily and i needed time to get better and my life back on track. Im going to review much more often now.
queensarah1 chapter 18 . 1/17/2010
love the story so far and Nick and Sal have to kiss so please please please please please UPDATE!
annne chapter 18 . 11/13/2009
Aww this is really good so far please update soon
queensarah1 chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
I LIKE IT ALOT SO FAR! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
Amigo16 chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Nick is so cheeky and so bold! I can just imagine Sal's horror at the situation, she should have called is bluff! I think I may have been tempted to if I was as desperate as her... well maybe, Nick is hot!
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 17 . 8/11/2009
Hehe. Good one Nick. Anyway, I had a email notification for chapter 18 but it isn't here! :(

Lillie
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 16 . 8/10/2009
You're back! And good chapter with very good suspense... :D
Amigo16 chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
Brilliant and extremely funny, i'm really pleased that you are back writing again, you are too good! :-)

Can't wait for he next installment!
Amigo16 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
I have just spent a very enjoyable hour or two reading this story, it's excellent, will you ever be updating it, I noticed it has been a few months since you last did? Sal and Nick seem well matched actually, I hope you will eventually get them together and that Jen returning wont put a spanner in the works.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »