Reviews for Off The Cretan Track
Snowwhite89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hi,

Yeah, I've read 'A Dangerous Affair' as well. I've read all of your posts on the website. I loved 'Welcome to Crete', and was really enjoying 'Off the Cretan Track' as well, because the characters were so familiar. 'A Dangerous Affiar' I found different, naturally because it didn't have the gorgeous and romantic setting of Greece and all of the adventure but I liked it, nonetheless.

Hmm, I'll try to give more feedback from now on :) I guess it really would be a boost to hear from readers. I would love to chat with you about your ideas. I really like your writing. I've done a bit of writing, but I haven't done for months and months now. Can't find any inspiration working a 9 - 5 job. It's mainly just for my enjoyment though. I love words.

Well, good luck with your ideas :) free to chat anytime!

Mel
Snowwhite89 chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
I miss Nick and Sal :( What's happened to them? Writer's block?
LupusAries chapter 15 . 11/8/2008
nick and beaches! but honestly i would jump in like him for i dont like hot temperatures too much. So we see some more tension between those to...hmm sal and fay both like to be pinned? or is that only the attraction speaking? She is really leaving him helpless. good choice on the ending no cliffhanger but a fitting end to chapter. have i mentioned that i hate cliffhangers? Theyll leave you so...hanging!
LupusAries chapter 14 . 11/8/2008
the picknick sceene is good! it shows another side of sal not only the funloving and slightly chaotic sal good that you fleshen her out more as a character. Sal as a proper little housewife an amusing thought! He is so whipped to suggest himself for bondage session, but i could picture those two doing that. Jen has exactly a snowballs chance in hell against sal. Nick and sal are fitting for each other. a great ending scene simply fitting and right.
LupusAries chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
you were right that ice cream scene is great *chuckles* mustve been a very tempting view of her backside...especially with what she was wearing*leers**grins* mhm i think every hot blooded male would like to see her in it...even if its not safe motorbiking clothes...but still a sight i think. The scene is great hmm those two on a quest...thats for multitudes of chaos...ooh this is going to be a fun ride.

And sal and ruth are that kings wife and the bull...disgusting...those naughty naughty old greeks and their dirty fantasies.*grins*
LupusAries chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
As a said he is a goner! the bike scene you were talking about is approaching soon. He and sal are very fitting for each other.
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 15 . 10/1/2008
Nice cliffhanger ending!

Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
A really nice conclusion in that last chapter and I really like it. The problem with Nick's voice mentioned in that last chaoter was the fact that when Sal's arms slid around his waist his thought sounded more maltious than cheerful. Just thought I would clear that up, but now hes back to normal!

AMM3485 chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
And that is why I love Nick and Sal. Great update.
AMM3485 chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
Yay. I love it! I think you did a really great job, I love these two together, they are hilarious. I can't wait until you update again.
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 11 . 9/25/2008
I am really glad you updated. You have altered Nick's voice slightly - I liked the old Nick more!

Snowwhite89 chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
... And I'm Back! Good chapters, you intorduces the 'quest' very well, leaving no doubts in my little head. I read this other story where you constantly have to read back to hear who ANYBODY is. Its very annoying. No such thing here though. No such thing.
AMM3485 chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Yay quest, I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the whole mythology thing. Can't wait for the update.
Lady Macbeth's Murderer chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
Very nice ending sentance there Bev.. I am loving this story! Anyway sorry I am not reviewing, am stuck in Mallorca of all places. Its too hot here!

¡Lillie!(but I do have a spanish keyboard...¿?)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »