Reviews for Closets: Not Acceptable Endings to Treasure Hunts
le me chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
It's been AGES since I've read a het fic, but this story was very cute :)

Well... back to slash now, bye! XD
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Oh! I love this... So AMUSING! LOVE THE ENDING! lol
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is a cute story. I love space fairing tales, especially with female captians (I'm re-re-re-re-re reading Path of the Fury by David Weber. n...n I love that book and also Honor Harrington. Your short story- I feel that there's definately more going on here than just romance n.n- reminds me of him.)

I love that Cassidy knows the people on her ship and she takes that he likes her in stride, that Reed knows his captian pretty well, and that even in her ignorance she's a good captian.

Thank you for writing this story.
Chasmodai Blue chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Well I liked it.

I thought it was cute.

Once, I was locked in a janitor's closet with my best friend. She freaked out and that was it.

Entertaining, mate.
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was oddly adorable. You gotta love treasure hunts on spaceships. You never know what you might find.

I kind of wanted to hug Reed. He's really cute, what with his juvenile infatuation-I admit, I use the word infatuation a lot-and his nervousness-nervousity?. My favorite line? "I’ve lost the captain." Somehow, I have the feeling that the crew loses Cassidy a lot.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
The ending made me giggle hysterically :) I also love the line, "I've lost the captain." Very nice.
Carnivale chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
So I've come to conslusion that you are effing hilarious.

"I've lost the captain."

That was so funny I had to say it out loud before I started laughing. :D

And this is super-cute! Very happy, indeed. Space pirates in love :)
CrazilySanePancake chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
LoLz

I loved the end! It appears we are locked in the closet...again.

:]