Reviews for The Rising Sun
Daniel the Red Dragon chapter 56 . 11/26
You call "56 of The Rising Sun and 57 of Bright Star" long? Try and read my FF story it's even longer than your story
geeyeahyeah chapter 22 . 10/14
I am loving this story! I squeeeee'd at this chapter! Their romance development was perfect for me. The anger that had been boiling within, with so much compassion for each other just really put the cherry on top for this chapter. Its 4 In the morning and its so hard to put this story down !
Lady Bitter Maiden chapter 56 . 10/13
Congrats on getting published. I imagine it fells liking your stories in FanFiction ana Fanfiction press (not that I have a story here lol). I'll be sure to tell my other brother about it. He's the one who showed my Inhertance Cycle and he has read (at least startes to read a book I got him) so he may look at it at least.
Lady Bitter Maiden chapter 54 . 10/13
It was awesome. The whole thing with Ater reminded me of a shade, by the way. I can't wait to read the sequel and then I'm going to reread the Inheritance Cycle (which means getting mu books out of my brother's room :-( not going to be fun)
Lady Bitter Maiden chapter 42 . 10/13
Just as note, though I'm sure it's been pointed out, when they're leaving the city, you said Isprea (I apologise if that's spelt wrong) went to the dwarfven city, but later in the story Isprea is in the company.
Lady Bitter Maiden chapter 5 . 10/10
This is really great story. It reminds me a lot of the Inheritance Cycle.
Idalia Cytherea Miko chapter 56 . 10/9
No offense but this story reminds me too much of Eragon. The Riders, the crystalline dome that surrounds the dead soldiers...all of it is too much like Eragon.
akiraneesama chapter 54 . 7/1
What a tearful story. It breaks my heart to close this book. I will miss Eliana and Caelum. They're so cute and very sweet to each other. A really wonderful story.
WatUCWatIC chapter 55 . 6/22
that was perfect. I must admit, I prefer eliana and orien's love to her and caelum's any day, though that romance was certainly a nice and entertaing (sub)plot. welp, too bad thats over. what do I do now? sleep? yea, okay, reading this for a 2 days straight was irresponsible, fine, ill slee. bluh, 11/10
Batboy365 chapter 4 . 6/9
I enjoy this story I've always been intrigued by half breeds
Alexandria Woolf chapter 1 . 6/2
I'm sorry, but this story is just sounding too much like the book Eragon, Eldest, and Brisngr.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/26
Congratulations with your life and thanks again for the story.
ArtieRoss chapter 18 . 5/25
Iocus has always just stricken me as a twat. I don't know man.
I haven't made any reviews so far, but I really like this story. It's getting me through a tough time, and it's...
*puts on shades*
Anyway, if there was a sequel,I would not be disappointed, though one review that says it's a good idea is hardly anything to go on.. but long story short, you're awesome and so is the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25
Great story. Thanks.
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 54 . 2/2
I created an account just so I could write a review and put this in my favorites. I want to read part 2 but I just don't have the time right now. This last week was bad enough as I was obsessed with reading this. Since the next part is double the length I'll probably have to wait until summer. Thanks for the good read and keeping it clean. I showed my mom this story so hopefully she will read it too.
349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »