Reviews for I Buried Paul's Cranberry Sauce
The Nifty Green Fish chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Very nice!

Once, when I was really little, I read an article about how all the Beatles were dead except Paul, which listed all this evidence and all these theories, and that came back to me years later when I really started listening to them. They're now my favorite band.

Just in case that actually interested you.

I do really like your caricature of people who try too hard to think out of the box, and especially the way it applies to the lads. (:
SoggySoul chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ha! I loved it. Reminds me of what my friends are always saying about my paintings, they're trying to find some deep meaning when I just put the picture there because it looked pretty.

Anyway, yes, I really liked this. I am favoriting it now.
Girl On A Strawberry Swing chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Awesome! I really love the message here because I absolutely hate when I hear all of these conspiracy theories about lit. and songs and such, and people pulling stuff out of their butt. Obviously, you do too. The way you worded it was really funny too. I think your meter could have used a little work in some places to help it flow a little better, but that's just personal opinion. Overall, I love this.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ha, that is so random. I love it, though. It's so true; things get misinterpreted and you're just like, "No! I meant for it to mean what it said, not some underlying psychological thing." At least, that's how I feel most of the time. Sometimes there might be a hidden meaning, but a lot of the time, that's something only I would understand, anyway. At any rate, this is great. Nice. Keep writing! :)
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I would be completely lying to you if I said I hated this more than life itself.

Cause in fact, I'm pretty sure I love it.

But I kind of hate you in a happy way, because I 'd "sesquipedalian " only to laugh out loud at it's meaning, and, well. I'm in a public library. Haha.

No really, I can admire how scatterbrained this is, and I'm so happy that you were able to think all these random things at once and put them together for my amusement (and I'm sure, the amusement of others, but since I read it, I'm officially amused).

I like how you describe everything as you write it, how you kind of mock yourself. It's silly and enjoyable.

This is pretty much great :D I am a fan!

So it's now a favorite.