Reviews for Forget it All
lael1bologna chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I loved it! It's so good! Great job!
GraySide2550 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This is my absolute FAVORITE! Love it! 5 stars!
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
My favorite part of the song was the first verse, I really liked how you rymed it and the lyrics to it, the chorus was pretty good, but was probably my least favorite part of the song, but I really liked in verse two the line 'reach for your hand' and then the moonlight line, and the last line in your finale really hit me and made me just love the whole thing! :)

Rolliepollie44
Xandrea chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
hello Annamarie Claire...this is a friend. lol you prolly know who this is by my screen name. i mean you gave me the idea for it. well i would have to say i love this song but i cant figure out who your talkin about.. i mean the pillow fight is makin me think one guy but then the boat thing
the next Taylor Swift D chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Sweet! I love you! that is amazing! I like it alot! I thought about writing one the other day that reminded me of you but it I didn't I went home and fixed my bookbag or something. I'm not sure. I was listening to an interview on the radio where they were interviewing Taylor Swift and she was talking about how a lot of people think that she must have been in a lot of relationships but he said that most of it is actually from like being on the outside and seeing things that happened to friends and some were from experiences but most were from just like observation! so it's cool! ily!