Reviews for Doubt
bubbletrap chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
wow! beautifully done...

the line: "Living dying birthing swimming" might need commas in between those...but that's up to you :) Loved your use of words (Tethered :D :D :D )

Loved it. Definetly one of my favorites up to now :)
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
very powerful writing and good imagery. i liked the last two lines. great descriptons of everything too. keep it up:)
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
like the others, i enjoyed interpreting this one and the concept like usual (sorry thats so boring huh?) the only thing i couldn't really piece together was

They are my dead child who won’t eat my lungs

So I sit and stare into the sun and ask to be blinded

and the ending.

so if you ever have time between spilling your brilliance on microsoft word and uploading them here, i'd really like to fully appreciate this poem :)

-sv
Dreaming Chica chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
WOW! I love the way you gave doubt characteristics and how you but so much detail into the poem, it was like I coule see everything you were describing. Absoloutly Amazing!

Dreaming Chica
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You make a very good point with this poem. I think everyone doubts themselves from time to time.

SirScott
Jessie chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Goodness I love this so much I don't even know how to express it to you.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I loved how you described doubt, because the description fits so perfectly. Nicely done!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Interesting. I like how you really brought such an intangible idea as doubt to life, made it something we could see and think and feel. Nice. I love the last two lines; fabulous ending. Really great work. Keep writing! :)
heart'sespionage chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
your word craft is skillful, i especially enjoyed how you were able to tie doubt with miscarriage,

really really nice work :]
axis.on.a.tilt chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Your last two lines just bring the entire piece together, dear, I adore this piece.