Reviews for A Misguided Angel
Blair Waldork chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
barf
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
I l.o.v.e ur story i want night back i like julia i dont like kylie i want night baack
Jessica Shaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I liked it alot. It got my attention and held it. I can't wait to know what happens. My only advice is to read through it and correct a few typos. Don't worry, i need to do that on mine too.
Grace1o9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Nice story by the way... And hope you write more. The summery is good because the girl that gets angier at the girl thats stelling her bf away from her ..sorry I spell wrong ,but I'm good at writing and by the way I have a story can you please check that out ...Its sunset ,by Grace1o9 ...

-bye
babyk2278 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
great story hurry and update
rulestolife01 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Wow, really intense, if all your chapters are this intense then I can't wait for the next one. Update soon!
fictionalxbliss chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
woah. That's sad. :(
mikki chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
totally agreewith you

apush is hard

and i, too have a trig teacher who doesnt teach!

nice story!

continue!
MarshyyMarsh chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
all they should find her sister!
theslykit chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
yo whats with the "asians.." quips?
one out of billions chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
i personally find the story plot quite interesting and i feel that this story has potential. but i think that you need to look over them tenses and whatnot. there were quite a few. i keep finding myself mentally correcting every one that i came across. anyways, keep up the good work.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
The summary sure is long :)

I guess a short start. Has some good points.

I'd explain somethings a touch more instead of stating it. Make use of the first person perspective and put in more thoughts as you'd start to think about why things happen and all. I'd also go for a bit more description here and there, especially on things like appearances.

Hm, well English and specifically creative writing are sort of different. Most people do good in English for writing Essays and analyzing things critically. Is that how it is where you are?
Ciaobellla chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
this is going to be an awesome story! i can just tell.

haha, do update soon! ;)

PS: i spotted no gammar problems, so you are good. i am a stickler for those. haha
28 | « Prev Page 1 2