Reviews for Hide and Seek
LiberryBooked chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
:) This is powerful. I really liked how you expressed yourself in so few words, and brought forth a strong idea.

I also enjoyed how the poems themselves look so simple (no caps, just that one bold and that one punctuation mark) but its like you only put in what was completely and totally necessary.

I cannot find anything wrong, no matter how hard I look. So hats off to a job well done.

Liberry
If you could chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
This poem is thought provoking and I love it! So small yet so powerful. Your writing style is unique and amazing. Keep it up!
Broken Winged Bird chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
That's really thought-provoking, hiding from things that aren't looking for you and seeking for things you can't find. Good job with your words, as always!
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
a question I have often asked myself... At least you know what it is you are seeking. Waiting and listening for clues is generally a safe strategy if you are seeking a person or thing, but if it is something like love, or a best friend, or truth or anything with a more complex definition then you simply must decide if you are up to the task of seeking it. After that, it is only a matter of time :)

your annoying babbling roman,

maximus
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
the answer simply is to stop hiding. I take it you want the feeling that people are looking for you, and yet do not want them to find out exactly what you are doing? Or something like that... Either way, if you stop hiding, it is up to them to make the next move. You can always hide again, but it is more difficult to be found if they dont have a reason to look.

LOL obviously I loved the poem even if I totally took it the wrong way.
sweets555 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
well it takes a ton more energy and determination.

good luck.

by the way, is there anyone you need me to beat up?
sweets555 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
well, it would be very easy...
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I liked these, good pieces. Short, but powerful. Good job :)

Faith
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
You can't. That's why I'm so terrified all the time. Or maybe I'm terrified because they find me all the same.