Reviews for So It Goes
Guardian Soul chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very interesting piece. I like how each sentence just flows into the next, it works really well. And even though the piece is short and simple, you were able to fit the emotion really nicely. Very well done!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
are ya'll on the computer or somthing? that what it sounds like.

yeah, i like to hide sometimes. i go in my closet, turn the light off, and shut the door. it's made me kinds claustophoboc, (i know i spelled that wrong) but it helps.

sometimes i just shrink back in the crowd when i'm with my friends sometimes.

really great. my fav. is the last line.
CigaretteBurn chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i love the way you displayed this with the lines. it was an awesome poem in itself but that just added to it. good job )
Broken Winged Bird chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I don't even have the words to describe how amazing your poems are. This is really good, I like this 'cause it's just saying so much about something with so few words.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
hmm so pretty much... Spectacular poem! I can't really describe it any other way. So yeah keep it up :)
sweets555 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
There's something about this poem thats just so...perfect. But I don't know quite what it is that makes it that way. (I'm willing to bet it's just your awesomeness.)

Great job.
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Even when you change your name, I still recognize your style. And, as always, I feel completely unequipped to comment on your work. It really is genius, though, the way you can evoke such emotion in so few words. So, yeah, you pretty much never fail to thoroughly impress the hell out of me. Loved it.