Reviews for Fanged Kiss
josangely.smith chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I enjoyed it update soon please
stacy chapter 14 . 2/18/2012
Ok first, WOW! I love it and is ther more! i luv aiden.
Nahai Burbank chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
? is that it? if thats it i may cry lol i loved it :D
Efra chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Oh oh. Well I hops you continue this I love the charters. Please try to update soon.
Efra chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
Please finish!
sally n chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
the ex is umm umm..chunky? i dint get it is it cause she umm hasnt fornicated or hasnt fed?or has she always been like that?keep it going cant wait for was still funny..
ChristianAngel01 chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
lol whoa thats all i could type right now I am soeachless that was funny though
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
very good so far. one thing. y doesn't she freak out that he said he was bringing her there to kill her because he was a vampire? i would b screaming my head off n trying ta run like hell. she seemed to b ok with it a little TOO much. but great chapter otherwise!
sally n chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
ok ur story is definatly is a wower! i mean i usually see the cliche vamp stories u know all "mine" and "u must stay" and "i will kill u if u leave"..but ur vamp story is so refreshing so different and fuunny and cute and i love it update soon!
atreyu love chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
hahahaha. funny :P

but i LOVE aidan!

andrew is a dead man!

PLEASE UPDATE!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
Lol This is too funny I love it I just cant wait for the next chapter when they hopefully find the crazy ex girlfriend boy are they in for a fight ohh and she is right andrew is a dead man they better hurry! lol :D
ChristianAngel01 chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
Lol Okk Man They have another thing in common the both have crazy exs boy this just got a whole lot interesting I am gonna love it!
Spike Ren Lynn chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This was very humorous and I love Aiden's character. It is a very good story.
ChristianAngel01 chapter 9 . 9/10/2008
Boy that a world she is leaving in I bet it will kill her if adrain left luckily I dont think he wants to lol all the fun he is having

ohh the burglar robbing thing was cool he acts soo innocent lol

The line I love the most is the last one I pictured the famous British nanny, blowing around on the winds, searching for blood to drink and people to sleep with. Creepy.

I watched that show a few time and it was very creepy yet funny to imagine that :D
ChristianAngel01 chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
Lol That was soo funny I loved that vampire joke even though it was weird it was a good joke for a vampire and love the drunk state she was in it was funny too ohh the icing on the cake is that they had sex on a trampoline whoa that shock me lol