Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
absentmindedprofessor chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Stupid plagiarizers! I'm sorry about that, and I'm even more sorry that I'm not able to read your entire story - this one and FIre and Frost. From what I could see, they looked as if they would be fantastic.
d12e8k6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I would have absolutely loved to have read your story! But I understand the risk you'd go through to post it like this. Thanks for giving us a chance to read it.
Qquumber chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Noo, this story is interesting! I must finish reading it. I'm so late though...
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Very impressive story. I enjoyed it.
artificial destiny chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
the first chapter left me with alot of questions. but the second one answered most of them

they were both so beautifully written!

personally, I like the second version better. It seems more focused. but both are amazing.

thank you for writing!
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Interesting.

Can I have a go at guessing something (um...because I want to? Lol)? Is it called "Daddy's Little Girl" in relation to what happens at the end? The face that she recognises and was once fearful of, that was her dad, and her husband does the same thing he did to her...?

Anyway, interesting story. It had me wondering what was gonna happen. :)
cheese chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Reading through some of the most recent reviews of this story, i must say i am shocked at how unbelievably stupid some people are. I mean, really.

Daddy's Little Girl was well done : )
Early Morning Dawn chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Wow. Just wow.
Lesumi chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Yeah I would like to see more! :)
abc123 chewy chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
i... don't get it
x34 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
hey im confuse of the story .i couldnt understand it...
Twist Their Emotions chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Very interesting Sometimes it's a little unclear about what exactly is going on, but it fits with the foggy atmosphere that carries throughout the story. I like that's it's sort of set like a horror movie, where it flashes between past and present and it feels fuzzy. I really enjoyed it.
whatever chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
what the hell?

that was a seriously disturbing story

i thought you were a good author based on you "trouble starts with a q" story...but apparently, i thought wrong.
Soms Cougli chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Ooh.

I like this.

It reminds me of something my sister wrote.

You should check out her; her penname is Rominee (:

x
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
so, she was molested, she is still, I just feel that this story hasnt got an ending to it. since her father had her, and her husband is getting turned on 'being' her father, she is just living her life in a cirkle, what comes around goes around. just let her kill herself. she needs to let go.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »