Reviews for Boy Bride
sga-kaz chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Just found this and read all 4 pieces the first was so heartbreaking I hope the boss gets his comeuppance and Myrddin is so sweet and just wants to be helpful and I think this makes your count so update pretty please :)

I just watched Merlin the new series from the BBC hope you get it in the states it's really good, I so slash the young Merlin and Arther. LJ reviewer here :) sgakaz
kiki chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
UPDATE! plz i wanna know wat happens next
Iuno chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
I love your story, the prose flow is easy to read and the characters are really interesting. And I love Myrddin, lol. I've been hounding good stories in fiction press for weeks already and found yours through LJ's ah_gayfiction. Kindly update soon, makes me tense that some of the WiP fictions I'm reading are abruptly discontinued. Lovely story, I'm bookmarking it.
Roya7 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
At last! :D

I just can't wait for next chapter! please update soon! O.O

Hoom, let me see! Are we going to see any lemons in this fic? When? and no arguing? O.o Just lovey dovey ... :D

In any case, I'm so looking forward for your next update! Thanks ;)
cobraqueen17 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
sorry about that I had to go eat and didn't have time. Now I do and I was planning to review in a few anyway it's saved on my itouch and everything. Anyway I find this story extremly likable so far, I like the 'boy wizard'. I am looking foward to what happens, and I really hope you don't stop writing it.
Nefariousandrea chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Wonderful new chapter! I can't wait until the next one, when they finally talk to each other and stuff _
Malvoint69 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
update soon kay it was really good
hpstrangelove chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
I was on vacation when Ch 3 came out and missed it, but both of these chapters were great. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Aikida chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
To be honest I couldn't detect much of a change in style, but it's beautifully written.

As for your first question, all authors are different, but I normally plan most things out. Not on paper, except maybe some characterization and ideas, but I normally go with the flow. I have a clear ending in mind though. Start with the end in mind. That way you know what you're leading up to. But besides that I don't have much of an outline.

Anyway, so happy to be waiting for the fated meeting. I'm sure Leonhart will fall for that boy eventually. I can see them having that denial relationship. Because Leonhart is resistent, so will ... the Southerner (bless me I forgot them names). And then there will be much cute fighting and such later one.

Good work! Update ... eventually.
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
man that last line made me quake in my shoes! great work! i can't wait to see how things go!
Nefariousandrea chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
This is REALLY great! I can wait to see what happens next _
Esquirella chapter 3 . 9/8/2008
Now we get to see Leonhart's reaction I hope! Which I'm very much looking forward to!
Aikida chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Ahaha, no problem for the constructive crit. I do that often if I find something wrong with the story.

And I didn't find much if anything at all in this part. It was written very well, only I think that it's a little OOC for ... Jibri to be so suddenly obedient to Myrddin. It seemed he had a little spark in him before and no he's a little flat, if you understand what I'm saying.

Anyway, it had great language and great flow and I'm really interesting in Jibriel to meet Leonhart. Oh, the drama that will ensue!

Take your time and update nicely!
Roya7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hi again, it's me! :D

To answer your question, I'm Persian and the same as you! ;)

Thanks for replying back. _
Roya7 chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Very cute chapter! *.* I just wish you update more often! :P

BTW, in my language we call Gabriel, Jebreil. So I knew! :D

Can't wait to see how the lovey dovey stuff build up between Jibri and Leonhart? :D

Looking forward for the rest! O.O Thanks for sharing. ;)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »