Reviews for Boy Bride
Lilith of the Dark chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
This sounds really great. I LOVE how the chapters are titled in Indian, that just really made my day
gcaedmon chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Glad to see you updated! This story is fantastic!
acorn2oak chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Yay! An update! *happy dance*

Twist my arm, okay. I'll check out your other stories. )

Thank you!
Cheshire Queen chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
I can't wait to see what Myrddin's up to :)
frogs of war chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
Happy New Year.

I think I might be able to see where this is going. I look forward to the next chapter to see if I am right.
PinkyWink chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
I enjoyed this chapter because we get to see the sweeter side of Beowulf and meet his mother. I'm also wondering what Myrddin has in mind to solve Leon's problem. He wouldn't turn Jibri into a girl would he? Leon's mother is so sweet and kind, she really keeps the piece between Myrddin and Leon and brings some comfort to Jibri since he is still mourning his own mother and always will be. Your description of the crystal castle makes me think of those hotels in Denmark made entirely of ice. Thank you for sharing your lovely story with all of us. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
PinkyWink chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This is probably obvious, but doesn't Jibri know how to dance. You mentioned that they had complimented him back in his village. Maybe Jibri could teach Leon and that's another way they can be close. Myrddin's remark when he called Leon a block of ice nearly had me pull an abdominal muscle. So funny! The city is beginning to have some character with landmarks and shopping areas. In Jibri's dream with his Zaan, I lost myself in the sadness that one would feel with loosing everyone you love. Poor Jibri. Wouldn't be cool if Hamza was not really dead and reapeared, then he would be fighting for Jibri and Beowulf would be fighting for Leon.I like the story as you write though. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
U must keep updating this is a one of a kind plot/story i just love everything about it! Keep up your good work
PinkyWink chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
I was wondering if there was a king and queen. Is Leon a prince? He is called alpha because he leads the military or because he is king. I don't dislike Beowulf, because I just think he's jealous. The skating scene was so cute and I love the first kiss. No critiques cause I'm enjoying it a lot. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
PinkyWink chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Oh, I just hate a grumpy morning person, but it suits Leonhart. Jibri could not be any cuter if you tried. His mannerizms and his cheerfulness are so lovable. I wonder who will initiate the first kiss. I do hope that they build up a good amount of tension between the two of them. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
PinkyWink chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
The only thing I am a little concerned with is the length of the chapters. They seemed to be over as something good begins to happen, but you always leave us with something good to look forward to. I loved the instant attraction that Leonhart felt for Jibri, and when Jibri blurted out that he was gay and had a fiance and Myrddin fell of the bed that was a riot. Keep doing what you feel is right cause the story is wonderful. Happy Holidays and Happy New Years!
PinkyWink chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
I feel so sorry for Leonhart's realization that he could never love a woman and that he is required to produce a child for his kingdom. Could he adopt? Once again is the comic relief in the story. He seems to really try and help Leonhart, in his own way. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
PinkyWink chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
I hope Jibri's spunky attitiude comes back, because he acting so passive. Will he like his new master or will he fight him on everything. By the way I cracked up by the name Myrddin gave the mercenary,Eugene seemed such a dorky name for a big ruthless brute Ha Ha. Will Jibri have any magic powers, that would be cool. The way you bring us to the surroundings is very well done. Can you tell us around what time in history by telling us what discoveries they have or what they know about the world or do you want it to be another planet in some diffent universe that has nothing to with earth. Will they have like three moons and different looking animals. Well don't like taking too long and bore authors. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
PinkyWink chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
You had me laughing my head off when the wizzard appeared in apuff of smoke and was coughing because of it. I do so love humor in stories, even when they are sort of serious too. Can't wait to see what kind of present he'll receive. I can only guess. The birthday boy sound really cute. Once again Happy Holidays!
PinkyWink chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gee, that's a gruesome way for someone to start a new life. It makes for a good story to start war and death, but I hope that the boy will see better days. Maybe his family was spared and survived? The way you described his appearance makes him seem almost like an angel. I'm really enjoying the story so far and can't wait to see what became of the boy. Hope you continue writing the story. Hope you had a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »