Reviews for Boy Bride
methosdeb chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
loved it .so happy to see an update .
MasterTLA chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
YAY! This is really good so far! It's really late or else I'd read the next chapter! :D
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I just noticed how long it's been since you reviewed ... darn. Hope you're still working on this because I was hooked from the third sentence of the prologue.

Allanasha Ke Kiri
Keela1221 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
WOw, I really like this. M-preg, isn't really my thing, but I really like this this story..even though no ones pregnant yet. I really hope you contineue the story..cause Jibriel and the Wizard are just to cute not to, lol. Anyway really great story!
Nanafoshoo chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Please please pelase PLEASE update now! I love this story so much! Please don't leave me!
nakatanizell chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Beo is not so bad but he never did actually apoligize. Jibra is a little fireball like his answer to Beo.
nakatanizell chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
That was funny Jibri unkowingly torturing Leonhart just by eating and his comment about the alpha being a lion lol.
nakatanizell chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
Jibri fits all the requirements, too bad leonhart isn't so far interested.
nakatanizell chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Awesome how the king's anger shook the palace.
nakatanizell chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Like Jibri cute and shy. A royal master lol. nice chap
nakatanizell chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I like Myrddin(his mischievouness) and Leonhart.
The Red Dress chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
teehee

I'm bangali too.

its prety kickas

and werd about the large population.

it's so polluted in my home city.
The Red Dress chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Are you bangali?

Faiyaa chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
update
Feonixis chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
OMG, best story ever! I cannot WAIT to read the rest! I love m-preg, the baby bump is so adorable! And i totally want to see some sexy dancing jibri, lol. Is he gonna help teach Leon? Except he probably would ahve to learn native dances too. They could learn together. And the cinderella thing! A ball... cool. .. And doe jibri have cool powers, since he's a shaman? cus that would be cool! and was myrridin's male lover king arthur? Cus that would be really awesome, as i'm currently watching the british show Merlin. And will anyone ever explain Myrridins powers to jibri? and if jibri has any cool powers, that would be a great chance for them to be revealed! Anyway, Leon and Jibri are adorable, i love Myrridin,(cute!), and everything. except Beowolf. Meany.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »