Reviews for Little Tin Coke Stickies
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
The ending was really rushed. I liked the summary better than the story. I was expecting something much deeper.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It's very interesting and creative, sweet but also very well-written. I do feel like it's kinda short, and I wish that perhaps they had actually met in person before falling in love, but I guess it could happen. I also do wish we had seen more of the texting and such. However, it's a wonderful oneshot, and I'm very glad added this to our c2. (:
balloonfista chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Aw.

Fantastic.

Ri
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Oh, this is amazing! And this is your first oneshot? OMG, wow, this is absolutely awesome. I love the entire concept!

:D

Strawberry xx
x3life chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
aw this was so cute! )
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Yellow post-its? Pink post-its?

Oh, man, this was very very sweet & very Disney-like. I liked it though, I guess I'm in a fluffy fic fase. ;)

Congrats!

(i really want some coke, now.)
found.eventually chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
HAHAHAHA. Damn, woman, who said you can't write, huh?

(okay, so prolly noone did, but that's not quite the point here.)

Loved it.

Loved the descriptions and how you went so briefly through the story and yet you let the readers know just what they need to know, and nothing more. :)
remonrime chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
…I don’t know how long we stood there embracing the warmth radiating off our bodies as our hearts throbbed in sync.

I absolutely love that line.

You're very descriptive, I love that! u

you made me want to drink some coke, so i did.

thank you for writing this.

-sesshyfanchick
halo chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
omgsh. Wow, i really liked this story.

hope you make even betters ones in the future that i can enjoyy.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I like the title. I enjoyed reading the story. It was interesting.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day.

Twilight Starr
CMHB chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
So you finally post it on! :P

haha... Thanks for the dedication, hon... :) I feel so special right now. I know this feeling is going to be gone in a minute, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. hehe...

So, I'm a lovely friend? You forgot to put in 'annoying as hell'... But I'll go for lovely. It's better.

Anyway, less about me. More on the story...

Hm... I love how there's no name for the characters. More to imagine on. (If you're thinking dirty thoughts, stop it right there. You know what I mean.)

"his ruffled chocolate hair'