Reviews for The Tudor Collection
Lynx Tiger chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
These are very well researched poems about the Tudor era in britan. I used to read stories about Ann Boleyn (the other wives? Barely could find a thing besides them being mentioned at least once or twice T_T). I enjoyed reading them, they are very true. I like Ann Bolyen's poem the most I think. It makes a lot of sense.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading them. I hope you continue sometime!

Loved it,

Lynx
LotusandOrchid chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Ah, the Tutors! Love Anne's poem, but my favorite so far is the first, running through Henry's wives. Keep writing!
Travels-in-Time chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
This is a lovely set of poems. You seem to know the Tudor era incredibly well, and your poetry is beautifuly written. Please add more to the collection, as these are fantastic. Well done to you!
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Nice... Really nice. I really liked the inaccurate(hope that's how it is called in english...) rhyme: weak and weep. I think you have a small, almost unnoticable mistake in "Who is this women, this queen called ..." Doesn't it have to be woman? Also, I think it had to be !an usurper... Anyway, it's not that important, they are some tiny little mistakes, probably caused by the haste of writing... So, looking forward for the next. :)

*Tale*
Aoife129 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i agree w/ the person below me: the rhyming needs a little work, but those spots can easily be re-worked to fit. as always, very good language and description. definitely some gorgeous imagery here!
MasterPlanDELETED chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
It is nice... It has some rhyme and it has sense. Though in some places the rhyme is slightly ... well, gone. Nevermind, I especially liked the:

In legend for all to see and know and hear

How the love of a king may cost you dear

part. So, I liked it... There will be more, right?