Reviews for The Dancer
Diamond Moonlight chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
This is very well-written; I actually cried reading the last two chapters! I'm hooked now and can't wait for an update. Well done :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
i really like this :)

but you made me cry, and that is really hard to do when i'm reading. but then again, Run always makes me sad for some reason xD

i really hope you update this :)
Alissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Pleasepleasepleaseplease keep writing about bellydance
Rain Goes Pitter Patter chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
OMG YOU CANNOT LEAVE A STORY LIKE THIS! IT MADE ME CRY. Please, continue it! Please, it's so well written, and was so original, don't stop writing it!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 8 . 8/8/2009
l
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
so sad. but an excellent story
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I really like your character :) so far we relate- except i am definitely not excellednt at belly dancing yet :)
FictionismyGame chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
K, this story CAN NOT! be over. I won't let it. It's too sad. You left it at the climax. Come on dude, please write some more. I mean, she has to honor Alexander (Andre's) promise. She has to fall in love. Come on, say it with me. matt, Matt, MAtt, MATt, MATT, MATT! Please, it's just too sad. The conclusion I draw from the story right now is that she's going to kill herself. NO! I am not giving you ideas. That would be bad. Bad person. Prove me wrong, write a happy ending. Not all stories end happy, but you must finish this one. And it has to be happy. Please, for all your happy fans out there. P.S. Your story is really emotional and funny, it has a little twist and... I just thought of something. You don't have to use it, but it would be sweet. But I'm not telling you how to write your book, keep doing it your way, it's good that way. Anyway, maybe Alexander can leave Andrea his car. That would be funny, but also sweet. Keep up the good work.
Mirabella chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
This is so sad! It made me cry. :)
TaurusGirl7 chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
OH MY GOD!

I have not been able to stop crying for the last two chapters!

thats soo sad :(

update soon
Not Dead Fred chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
All i can really say is "woah." I nearly cried reading the song and before when Andre died.

NDF
sparkalie chapter 8 . 9/9/2008
I've read your story and its beautiful, this chapter especially. it's so sad yet beautiful. I read it at school so i had to stop myself from crying but i really felt it! please update soon, i need to know what happens next! I can't believe that Andre's dead!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
oh i SO had a feeling that was gonna happen :O

update soon!
wabam chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
You take a long time explaining thigs, and it's almost gets boring waiting for the good parts to start. The plot is also going at a slow pace. It;s good to know things about the character, but sont; soend too much time talking about it. The more you talk, the less the reader is interested.

These are just my opinions, though.
A.L. Marks chapter 2 . 8/14/2008