Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Tataytay chapter 29 . 14h ago
OMG thank you so much I really love your writing it's just so good I hope you keep righting and thanks again!
Alice6700 chapter 29 . 3/12
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON! I'm one of those really sad people that checks the stories I'm reading every day.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 3/11
Who is Bailey (Is that the Girl/person's name mentioned at the Party by Sam?)? Why did Caleb start dating Sam? I'm curious to know!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 10 . 3/11
UGH. I HATE, HATE CALLUM. SHE'S NOT FALLING HARDER AND HARDER. Caleb needs to save her from that jerk brit!
Jordan chapter 29 . 3/7
OH GOSH! This story is AMAZING! I can't wait till you update again. I really feel for Callum, it's not all his fault he just has some...issues. I really fell in love with your characters, you brought them to life, which not many can do. Update Soon, I'll be waiting! Caleb & Rosie FOREVER! 3
xHopeForNowx chapter 29 . 2/23
Aw this chapter made me so sad... them just separating is just ahhh sad ! haha!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the story ! Definitely one of my favorites on here !
Can't wait for more (:
brinalovesyouxx chapter 29 . 2/7
Heeyyyy! I like this chapter, honestly not as good as the other ones but it's one of those chapters that are just needed. Anyways, I'm glad that Rosie isn't really mad a Callum and that she understands that he's just got issues... Such an understanding character! I enjoy this chapter. Can't wait for the next!

Keep up the awesome work :Dxx
FridayIsForever chapter 29 . 2/6
AHHH you're killing me! The feels D': Thank god this wasn't the end I would have thrown my computer out of a window... and it's a desktop. Heh. Actually though I need updates I need Caleb I need happiness (cough update soon cough cough cough)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6
Its 1:20AM right now and I have to wake up in five hours
thanks.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6
I've hated Callum ever since he was introduced
DarkMini chapter 29 . 2/5
Loved it! But its really sad! I hate that they broke up, but I know you won't leave me hanging! :D I would log in and review but I am just way to buzy (lazy) ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
danibrou1214 chapter 29 . 2/5
Ughhhhhh... whyyyyyyy? -sobs-
BoundaryBreaker chapter 29 . 2/5
I don't know, I'm kind of okay with this as an ending, but of course I'm always happy for a happier ending. If this had been the end, it wouldn't be the "True Love Story", but it would have been more like one of those stories about becoming you who really are and turning over a new leaf, no matter how painful.
Eh, still kind of depressing, but it would have been an okay chapter and event to leave us with.
Anywho, marvelous chapter. You really have a way of pulling together the deepest emotions and expressing them well. Even I wanted to punch Caleb.
Readily awaiting the next one or two chapters!
Fosterwashere chapter 29 . 2/5
Can't wait for the next chapter... I bet it will be amazing
Guest iCY chapter 29 . 2/4
WOOHOO. I got to read this right before I slept, heh xD
I'm a little at peace now. Though I'm a bit sad they parted as of now :(
Can't wait for the next couple chapters that may be the last D:
Oh the thought of that.. what do I do after this story ends. REREAD? Cry? XD
Thanks again for such a lovely chapter. You're wonderful!
615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »