Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Kyashii chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
To the beach! Oh, I am excited to see what happens there! Finally, Seth is starting to be less controlling and more like a parent. Well, a very unwillingly permissive parent, haha. I hope the Callum doesn't turn out to be bad but...well, he did start kissing her on the first date, and whenever he gets a chance to, so he clearly has one goal in mind... We'll see!
Kyashii chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Oh ho ho, this Caleb boy is too smooth! I simply cannot hold back my grins when he speaks and acts so sweetly to Rosemary. I also could not hold back my laughter when Seth realized his plan had backfired. I...I still say Caleb though!
Kyashii chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh no! A girlfriend! Well, this puts a damper on development, but at least Caleb asked her out. What about her grounding though?! AGGGHHH! Haha, I can't wait!
Kyashii chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Cuuuute! Callum is a great character, very sweet and charming. This story is so neat! I am really enjoying that she is meeting all these handsome young men! Great plot, can't wait to read more!
Kyashii chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh my goodness! Things are progressing quite quickly, it seems. I can't help but remember several manga and anime scenes where one character has fallen on top of another, haha! I really enjoy reading about the personalities of the brothers and how they differ from each other. I personally like Nate best for his quietness! However, Caleb seems like a little gentleman as well.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Neat beginning! I am interested to see which of the brothers she likes. I find it amusing that two of them have the same hair, and only one has straight hair (I was expecting all the same or all different). This makes the straigh-haired one really stand out!
CyberBonnie95 chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
This is amazing! Very original and I have no idea how you ever came up with such a complicated background for the characters. You did have me falling for Callum at the description (and the accent haha) but he's insane. Caleb is so freaking adorable and they need to get together, soon. I hope that she ends up coming for school, it would be interesting to see if anyone from the party remembered her. The writing is amazing. It should be made into a movie, or a show because I wouldn't want to cut anything out :) Great job, and keep up the good work!
Fairyfantasy chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
great i don't like their separation ha i hope you bring them together soon. and you are a great writer so you deserve luck and update soon.
BoundaryBreaker chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
I have to admit, that did kind of seem like a filler. But it was still quite a good filler, and I can relate to Rosie being pissed at her brother. It seems my reviews are still getting even shorter.
I await your next update, love.
DrunkOnImagination chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Glad you had fun in Florida! When I'm older I'm defo going there :P I'm really upset that Rosie hasn't told Caleb or the others! I guess she does have a good reason though...
AxioteA chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Please please tell me you will bring Rosie back as soon as possible! Sorry I'm not loged in, too TIERD
Slm93 chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Love this story aye keep it coming

S x
brinalovesyouxx chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Poor Rosie :( getting sent to her aunt becausr of what happened.. But its good for her too.. I secretly wish Caleb would suddenly appear at her aunts place for a small visit hehe.
Im glad you had so much fun! You definitely must have went on the harry potter ride inside the castle.. Its amazing, right?!

Anyways, thanks for an awesome update, looking forward to the next one :D xx
Morgan chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Hey thanks for updating :) I think Caleb does like her, I don't know what he would do if she didn't come bak at all! Maybe go see her? But hopefully her aunt is right about Seth wanting rose back at his place, well I hope so :) caleb seems like a really great guy! And yes all the Morgan comments are from the same person :) sorry about the confusion :)
Fay Fibonacci chapter 19 . 1/14/2013