Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Ghostie chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Hi me again. Please update! I keep checking for updates every few hours (sounds weird I know), but maybe u could do a bit more about Callum kidnapping Caleb, and rose agrees to hand herself into him instead of Caleb, cause she loves him. Or how rose is going to stay at aunt suzie's permanently, and Caleb decides to rescue her because he can't live without her? Just a few ideas, but I'm sure u have many more amazing ones :D
Kyashii chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
THAT GUY IS NO GOOD FOR YOU ROSE! I hope she figures it out soon, or that at least the brothers help! I have a bad feelling about their date...
Kyashii chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Urgh, Callum is becoming scarier and scarier. He seems to be the type that is hot and cold, loving then abusive. Stay away from him, Rose!
On the positive, those three brothers could be the ones to save her!
Kyashii chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Ugh, jealousy rears his ugly green head. I hope that Rose will be okay about Callum-he sounds like the type who might get scary. But, on the plus side, Caleb is free! Ha ha!
Kyashii chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I hope Rose is okay! On a side note, I understand Sam's reaction. Rose is definitely having a crush on Caleb (which both the two girls know), so Sam is doing what she thinks is the best things to make Caleb stay with her. Unfortunately, jealousy is really not attractive to a guy!
Kyashii chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
To the beach! Oh, I am excited to see what happens there! Finally, Seth is starting to be less controlling and more like a parent. Well, a very unwillingly permissive parent, haha. I hope the Callum doesn't turn out to be bad but...well, he did start kissing her on the first date, and whenever he gets a chance to, so he clearly has one goal in mind... We'll see!
Kyashii chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Oh ho ho, this Caleb boy is too smooth! I simply cannot hold back my grins when he speaks and acts so sweetly to Rosemary. I also could not hold back my laughter when Seth realized his plan had backfired. I...I still say Caleb though!
Kyashii chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh no! A girlfriend! Well, this puts a damper on development, but at least Caleb asked her out. What about her grounding though?! AGGGHHH! Haha, I can't wait!
Kyashii chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Cuuuute! Callum is a great character, very sweet and charming. This story is so neat! I am really enjoying that she is meeting all these handsome young men! Great plot, can't wait to read more!
Kyashii chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh my goodness! Things are progressing quite quickly, it seems. I can't help but remember several manga and anime scenes where one character has fallen on top of another, haha! I really enjoy reading about the personalities of the brothers and how they differ from each other. I personally like Nate best for his quietness! However, Caleb seems like a little gentleman as well.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Neat beginning! I am interested to see which of the brothers she likes. I find it amusing that two of them have the same hair, and only one has straight hair (I was expecting all the same or all different). This makes the straigh-haired one really stand out!
CyberBonnie95 chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
This is amazing! Very original and I have no idea how you ever came up with such a complicated background for the characters. You did have me falling for Callum at the description (and the accent haha) but he's insane. Caleb is so freaking adorable and they need to get together, soon. I hope that she ends up coming for school, it would be interesting to see if anyone from the party remembered her. The writing is amazing. It should be made into a movie, or a show because I wouldn't want to cut anything out :) Great job, and keep up the good work!
Fairyfantasy chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
great i don't like their separation ha i hope you bring them together soon. and you are a great writer so you deserve luck and update soon.
BoundaryBreaker chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
I have to admit, that did kind of seem like a filler. But it was still quite a good filler, and I can relate to Rosie being pissed at her brother. It seems my reviews are still getting even shorter.
I await your next update, love.
flep chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Glad you had fun in Florida! When I'm older I'm defo going there :P I'm really upset that Rosie hasn't told Caleb or the others! I guess she does have a good reason though...
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »