Reviews for The Boys Next Door
seetgirl729 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Yay for this chapter! Yay for nerding out! Yay just in general! Thanks for the awesome post!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Aww so good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! THIS IS KILLING ME! OMG SHE HAS TO GO BACKKK
BookReader88 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
im glad her aunt found out about her love for Caleb it makes things a little easier
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Aw of course she can't just tell them the truth
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
He can't spend her away! please update asap and let her stay with Caleb and them get together
Morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Mmmm I think I have an illness how many times a day I check up on your story!
By the way no idea where you should go but I hope you have had and are having a good time (I live in aus so not at all familiar with anything in america beside history :) ) both your stories are awesomely amazing :)
Morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ok so I really like this story! Love Caleb and rose and his brothers and her brother !
But please please please please please please please x100000000000000 update your story IRONY! I need to know how it ends! Even if you don't update at least let me know who she ends up with I really want it to be Blake!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Please please please please please please update! I check this story every night to see if there are updates
MEG0205 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! I haven't been on in a while so I just caught up. Update soon please!
Megan :)
Ghostie chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Hi junebird28, just wanting to say that I LOVE your story so much, and I know you run a busy life and everything, but please please please update faster! It's killing me here, and I'm hanging on in suspense! Anyways, have a great day and keep up the good work :)
seetgirl729 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
As usual, loved this chapter!

As for parks in orlando, I personally love all the Disney parks! I hope you have fun on your trip!
may-bear chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
update soon thank you
Candylandg chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! Cool I live in Florida not anywhere near Orlando but I visit my family there. Sea world is really fun but the last time I went I was burning up. The ride lines are usually really long but they are really you have a good time!:)
*Candylandg*
Morgan chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Good chapter :D that was a close one with callum! Not sure what's going to happen when he's sees the braclet is missing :/ yes! Yes yes! She's in love with Caleb! Yay! You should consider having a go perhaps at a POV from Caleb :) so we know how he's feeling about her :) I have a feeling that her punishment is to go and live back in the city or with her aunt, I think it is :(
softwinds chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
I had to hold my breath when Rose sneaked into Callum's place. It was realistically frightening. Anyway, I'm guessing Seth's sending her off to her aunt's? Too bad...

- softwinds -