Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Morgan chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Hey thanks for updating :) I think Caleb does like her, I don't know what he would do if she didn't come bak at all! Maybe go see her? But hopefully her aunt is right about Seth wanting rose back at his place, well I hope so :) caleb seems like a really great guy! And yes all the Morgan comments are from the same person :) sorry about the confusion :)
Fay Fibonacci chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
seetgirl729 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Yay for this chapter! Yay for nerding out! Yay just in general! Thanks for the awesome post!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Aww so good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! THIS IS KILLING ME! OMG SHE HAS TO GO BACKKK
BookReader88 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
im glad her aunt found out about her love for Caleb it makes things a little easier
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Aw of course she can't just tell them the truth
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
He can't spend her away! please update asap and let her stay with Caleb and them get together
Morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Mmmm I think I have an illness how many times a day I check up on your story!
By the way no idea where you should go but I hope you have had and are having a good time (I live in aus so not at all familiar with anything in america beside history :) ) both your stories are awesomely amazing :)
Morgan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ok so I really like this story! Love Caleb and rose and his brothers and her brother !
But please please please please please please please x100000000000000 update your story IRONY! I need to know how it ends! Even if you don't update at least let me know who she ends up with I really want it to be Blake!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Please please please please please please update! I check this story every night to see if there are updates
MEG0205 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
I love this story! I haven't been on in a while so I just caught up. Update soon please!
Megan :)
Ghostie chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Hi junebird28, just wanting to say that I LOVE your story so much, and I know you run a busy life and everything, but please please please update faster! It's killing me here, and I'm hanging on in suspense! Anyways, have a great day and keep up the good work :)
seetgirl729 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
As usual, loved this chapter!

As for parks in orlando, I personally love all the Disney parks! I hope you have fun on your trip!
may-bear chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
update soon thank you
Candylandg chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Loved it! Cool I live in Florida not anywhere near Orlando but I visit my family there. Sea world is really fun but the last time I went I was burning up. The ride lines are usually really long but they are really you have a good time!:)
*Candylandg*