Reviews for The Boys Next Door
softwinds chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
As much as I like reading Caleb reaction, I have to admit I love Seth's most. He's like a pillar, someone you can fall back on and who will truly love and care for you no matter what. I'm glad Rose decided to be truthful with him.

Anyway, another wonderful chapter! Now we know Caleb and Seth (and all the Johnson boys, off course), will be standing by Rose's side whenever she needs. Just hope that Callum won't get too daring...

softwinds chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
My, a knight to save the damsel in distress! Way to go!

I suppose Callum deserved being punched. I also enjoyed Sam being drenched.

Wonder what Rose will do when she sobered up...

softwinds chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Wow, this is real, real progress! I was starting to get a little bored with the cold, possessive Callum, telling Rose this and that until this...

What an interesting chapter! Well done!

softwinds chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I just got back to reading this story and am really glad to finally find out what happened to her parents.

Sad, I have to admit, especially how her father had treated her. But it was really heartwarming to know that Seth have always wanted her back. Good for him!

Faiiryfantasy chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Hey i just started reading this story few days before and totally fall in love with it . i love the characters and each chapters and rosie and caleb are great together. ah i was thinking if callum has a reason to act like that with rosie and also what did sam told about bailey? i think im asking alot questions but its all because im eager to read further so continue soon.
Axiotea chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
What?! Please tell me Rosie is not going to live with her aunt or whatever! You absolutely cannot do this to me! After everything was just looking up!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Aw i absolutely love this chapter.. The connection between rosie and caleb is so strong from the description and the suspense that she might get caught by callum was really good :) nice update..
Oooh i love Florida! I went there 2 yeard ago and visited all the theme parks.. Absolutely beautiful seeing as it was the second time i went there. and finally! She realises that she's in love with caleb.. But her punishment is really interesting. I think that seth will make her live with her Aunt or something because of the way she was speaking to him about now that she loves the new place, he's taking it away from her? Well that's my guess.. As for Florida, i cant remember the names of the theme parks but i know you'll have a really good time there.. Hope you enjoy, until next time! :D xx
BoundaryBreaker chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Hm... Rosie going to her aunt's? Seems plausible.
Anyway, I feel like Callum knew she was there, but that wouldn't fit with his character because he would've killed her, literally, if he knew. However, when he realizes the bracelet is gone, her life will potentially be over anyway.
I feel like my reviews are getting shorter and shorter, but thinking back, the first one came after quite a few chapters, and so things were built up. So I hope you don't feel upset by short chapters.
This story just continues to get soooo much more interesting as we go, but everything is falling into place. It's incredibly well written.

I've heard EPCOT is quite nice... :3
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Please tell me Rose is gunna go and stay with Caleb or someone slaps some sense into Seth to let Rose stay.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Yay Rose is in love :D You should go to Animal Kingdom and ride the Expedition Everest ride, it's scary awesome. And let me guess... Seth is sending her to their Aunt?
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! Please have it ready when you get back! I think sending her away is unfair. She just keeps moving around and life's already heck for her. Seth needs to understand that! I'm glad though that she realized she loves Caleb :D BEYOND HAPPY! Please don't send her away!
Fay Fibonacci chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Oh yay, Rosies in love with Caleb, woohoo! About time she realises it too! I loved this chp. I feel like Rosie is finally becoming more confident and carefree, and that is Waaaay more fun to read, then when she's this quiet shy thingy. Hmm I vunder vhat dis punishment vill b...I'm just gonna assume as usual, and guess that Seth is planning to move again. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Oh and also I want to thank u, for making me suffer less, and updating super fast :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I love it! your writing aggressions and I love the plots! I love Caleb and I'm glad that calling is mostly gone.
DrunkOnImagination chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I'm confused... Are Rosie and Callum still together?
pandachick97 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Gahh its finally over! Well that relationship. I cant help but wonder how shell get her bracelet back:/ i could list posibilities but your really the only one who knows. Update soon:)
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »