Reviews for The Boys Next Door
seetgirl729 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I'm finally caught up! Yay! I'm so proud of Rose!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
It's finally over! (I'm doing a happy dance in my head right now)
When are Caleb and Rose getting together?
seetgirl729 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Chapter 15... FINALLY! IT'S 3AM, but i must keep reading!
seetgirl729 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Chapter 11...WHAT?!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Oh if I could applaud over the internet. That was a long, long time coming. The truth is out, Callum is an acknowledged asshole, Rose has a bit of a spine, and the fractured relationship with Caleb is mending. HALLELUJAH!
This was an amazing chapter, and I think I just blew nearly twenty minutes on it without realizing it.
Please keep these little jems coming.
seetgirl729 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I'm on chapter 9... Callum kind of freaks me out :( but good story! I love it!
11cina24 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I like that she's standing up for herself but I feel like Callum is gonna do something physic crazy to her
brinalovesyouxx chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Woohoo! So long Callum! Aaaahhh im so happy :D and i definitely love the way rosie told him off like that! Awesome job... And caleb... Gosh, who ISNT falling for him even if he's a character out of a story? And Seth, he's one hell of an awesome bro.. Makes me wish i had a bro like him... Until next time! Happy new year! :D xx
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
This was an amazing chapter! It's pretty obvious Callum isn't gone for good. I sorta saw it coming that Seth would find out and I'm glad he did. Great work and keep up with the fast updates :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Yay, Rose finally stood up to someone! About time, lol
Doina chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hold on, i don't think that's the end of callum he's to controlling to take no as an answer he will be back but Seth and caleb will be there to help her get rid of him :)
Morgan chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Loved this chapter :) Rosie handled it so well, she does have some inner strength in her! I felt almost sick when callum was back to putting that innocent act on :/ at first I didn't think Seth would find out, but from the very first moment in your story he's very protective so he would have found out anyway :) its good he found out, so he can protect her! Callum is in her year at school isn't he? Caleb will have his work cut out for him! Can't wait to see how Rosie and calebs relationship plays out!
Keep writing :) :)
Van Quatra chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
thank god callum is gone he was a small boy wanting things his own way and not a man. he deserved the couple punches
Axiotea chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Go! Rosie! Go! I am so glad she finally stood up to Callum, and I love Seth, I am seriously in love with him, loved his reaction. Also, what will happen with Caleb and Rosie? I assume she may not be ready to date, and I dunno, am I being to hopefull or is htis really the end of Callum?
Fay Fibonacci chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
YAAAAAAYYYY! Woot go Rosie! Haha u made me relike all your characters again, but god that callum is a thick one! Like geez don't u get it u idiot!? She doesn't want u! But r u going to explain y callum hates the johnsons or y he was behaving so terriblly? Is there a reason for that? Oh and Caleb is just forever awesome. He should like be given an award for pure awesomeness :D I am so glad u updated quickly, I hav literally been checking my fone every hour for an update :P
615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »