Reviews for The Boys Next Door
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! Please have it ready when you get back! I think sending her away is unfair. She just keeps moving around and life's already heck for her. Seth needs to understand that! I'm glad though that she realized she loves Caleb :D BEYOND HAPPY! Please don't send her away!
Fay Fibonacci chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Oh yay, Rosies in love with Caleb, woohoo! About time she realises it too! I loved this chp. I feel like Rosie is finally becoming more confident and carefree, and that is Waaaay more fun to read, then when she's this quiet shy thingy. Hmm I vunder vhat dis punishment vill b...I'm just gonna assume as usual, and guess that Seth is planning to move again. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Oh and also I want to thank u, for making me suffer less, and updating super fast :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I love it! your writing aggressions and I love the plots! I love Caleb and I'm glad that calling is mostly gone.
flep chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I'm confused... Are Rosie and Callum still together?
pandachick97 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Gahh its finally over! Well that relationship. I cant help but wonder how shell get her bracelet back:/ i could list posibilities but your really the only one who knows. Update soon:)
seetgirl729 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
I'm finally caught up! Yay! I'm so proud of Rose!
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
It's finally over! (I'm doing a happy dance in my head right now)
When are Caleb and Rose getting together?
seetgirl729 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Chapter 15... FINALLY! IT'S 3AM, but i must keep reading!
seetgirl729 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Chapter 11...WHAT?!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Oh if I could applaud over the internet. That was a long, long time coming. The truth is out, Callum is an acknowledged asshole, Rose has a bit of a spine, and the fractured relationship with Caleb is mending. HALLELUJAH!
This was an amazing chapter, and I think I just blew nearly twenty minutes on it without realizing it.
Please keep these little jems coming.
seetgirl729 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I'm on chapter 9... Callum kind of freaks me out :( but good story! I love it!
11cina24 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I like that she's standing up for herself but I feel like Callum is gonna do something physic crazy to her
brinalovesyouxx chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Woohoo! So long Callum! Aaaahhh im so happy :D and i definitely love the way rosie told him off like that! Awesome job... And caleb... Gosh, who ISNT falling for him even if he's a character out of a story? And Seth, he's one hell of an awesome bro.. Makes me wish i had a bro like him... Until next time! Happy new year! :D xx
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
This was an amazing chapter! It's pretty obvious Callum isn't gone for good. I sorta saw it coming that Seth would find out and I'm glad he did. Great work and keep up with the fast updates :)
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013