Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Doina chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hold on, i don't think that's the end of callum he's to controlling to take no as an answer he will be back but Seth and caleb will be there to help her get rid of him :)
Morgan chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Loved this chapter :) Rosie handled it so well, she does have some inner strength in her! I felt almost sick when callum was back to putting that innocent act on :/ at first I didn't think Seth would find out, but from the very first moment in your story he's very protective so he would have found out anyway :) its good he found out, so he can protect her! Callum is in her year at school isn't he? Caleb will have his work cut out for him! Can't wait to see how Rosie and calebs relationship plays out!
Keep writing :) :)
Van Quatra chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
thank god callum is gone he was a small boy wanting things his own way and not a man. he deserved the couple punches
Axiotea chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Go! Rosie! Go! I am so glad she finally stood up to Callum, and I love Seth, I am seriously in love with him, loved his reaction. Also, what will happen with Caleb and Rosie? I assume she may not be ready to date, and I dunno, am I being to hopefull or is htis really the end of Callum?
Fay Fibonacci chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
YAAAAAAYYYY! Woot go Rosie! Haha u made me relike all your characters again, but god that callum is a thick one! Like geez don't u get it u idiot!? She doesn't want u! But r u going to explain y callum hates the johnsons or y he was behaving so terriblly? Is there a reason for that? Oh and Caleb is just forever awesome. He should like be given an award for pure awesomeness :D I am so glad u updated quickly, I hav literally been checking my fone every hour for an update :P
FlameSapphire chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
Ugh, goodbye Callum. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he came back, he seems very persistent. But at least Rosie isn't putting up with him anymore. Now she can get with Caleb hehe. Update soon!
sky8677 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
go seth! Awww it was such a good chapter! Please put more up soon!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Great!
flep chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Sorry I was gone for the last few chapters. Was a bit busy. I am so glad Callum is gone. I am also glad that there was a fight between Caleb and Callum. BUT I'm a bit sad that Rosie and Caleb haven't hooked up yet!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
Caleb Is so sweet, helping Rose like that! I'm so glad she finally got rid of Callum :)
11cina24 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I love this story sooo mcb. Great job:)
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I can't believe Rose said all of that stuff to Caleb! I wonder how Seth is gunna take all of this news. Caleb does like Rose right? Right?
Morgan chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
I am enjoying your story soooo much! Keep the updates coming fast! Im sooo glad she got the courage to stand up to callum I hated their relationship and am worried about his mother! :( but now her and Caleb MUST get together I wanted them to from the start! I don't think this is the end of callum though he will be back and possibly to hurt rose! Someone needs to get that bracelet back though it was a gorgeous present!
I want some guys to move in next door like these ones they sound way too good to be true! 4 boys are moving across the road but I think they are all under the age of 12 but I can keep dreaming right! :) loving the story
MyAutmnMelody chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
OH MY God! I'm in love with this story! Please Please Update!
pandachick97 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Lol cant wait for more i missed my fav show to read this, niw thats dedication
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »