Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Fay Fibonacci chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
OMG! Seth isn't her brother!? wait no they look alike...you mean they didn't use to live together!? Gosh so many questions! YAY caleb broke up with sam, good riddance! and i'm sorry i just hate callum i dont know why, but he should go hide in a hole and DIE. i know im harsh, but i just hate him :/
renegade01 chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
love your story ;)
softwinds chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I like this story a lot. It's very close to real life.

Nevertheless, even though you've asked who the reader would prefer, Caleb or Callum?, from the way the story is developing, it seems that Caleb is your preferred choice. Well, this chapter made me think that Caleb would be the better choice too since Callum seemed a little frightening. Then again, with his family background, I can't help but feel sorry for him. Other than that, the title also suggests that the story is more about the boys next door than that many doors away. lol!

I dislike or should I say 'hate' Sam in this story. I also don't like Alexis. Maybe because from the way you describe her, she sounded a lot like Sam. I really hope you would dwell on the better side of her a little more if Seth is really going to end up with her.

Anyway, like I said earlier, a really nice story indeed...

- softwinds -
Fay Fibonacci chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Hah! I knew that callum was actually a bad sort of guy, its beginning to show! good, that way she can and go to Caleb XD
brinalovesyouxx chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Nice chapter :) definitely not what i expected, but that's the beauty of posting chapters onces in a while. Im getting very suspicious of Callum.. But then, who isnt? Once again, nice chapter, cant wait for the next :D xx
MEG0205 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
I love this story!
Megan :)
schmoyofan chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
rose watch out!
flep chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Meh... I guess I am changing my mind about Callum. Bit mood-swingy in this chapter. Anyway keep on posting! I will be checking up everyday. ;)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
This was yet another great chapter! I loved it! I'm in New Jersey, and Sandy's coming at us right now with rain and a whole lot of wind. I hope you're doing well wherever you are!
flep chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
I wish I had my own Callum :) I wouldn't mind swapping his accent though because British accents are boring for me now. (Well what do you expect? I'm from London aswell!)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Love this story so much! Can't wait for more!
Ashley Ayoub chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
love the chapter, i can't wait for the next update
brinalovesyouxx chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Thank you for the fast update! :D and Sam totally deserved that. And what is up with Callum? I mean, i understand the jealousy thing but him? Bit too much? But i love it anyway and hopefully Callum and Rose break up (i prefer her with Caleb). Awesome chapter and i cant wait for the next :D xx
Fay Fibonacci chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
YAYAYAYAY another chapter! haha it was still awesome as always, BUT im afraid i must critic u this time, coz...once again i must ASSUME, u rushed thru this chp. or something coz u had quite a few grammatical errors and it didnt seem to flow as well as it usually does. but stuff that anyway, coz i dont really care about grammar. I reviewed, so hurry up and update :P
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter yet again, I can't wait to see what's in store Caleb and Rosie.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »