Reviews for The Boys Next Door
Guest iCY chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
WOOHOO. I got to read this right before I slept, heh xD
I'm a little at peace now. Though I'm a bit sad they parted as of now :(
Can't wait for the next couple chapters that may be the last D:
Oh the thought of that.. what do I do after this story ends. REREAD? Cry? XD
Thanks again for such a lovely chapter. You're wonderful!
Slm93 chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
Geez I teared up a bit
Fosterwashere chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
When are you going to update?! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Fosterwashere chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
Are you going to update this story cuz i can't get enough of it! It was so good
Guest chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
Did she die..!? When are you going to update you can't leave it there?
brinalovesyouxx chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
I actually feel sorry for Callum. Like, he's misguided and doesn't know how to trust and it's because of his parents. Maybe he just wants to feel loved or something but you've done an amazing job! I love every one of your chapters and I can't wait for the next, keep up the awesome work! :D xx
Zlen chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
WhaaaattTT!Callum is such a colossal ass,hope he rots in a dark prison.
Oh gosh,i hope Seth doesnt take us...,i mean Rosie back to my,pleaaase please please update soon!The suspense is draining me of life.
Am so in love with this story,and especially the intense chemistry between Rose and Caleb.
FridayIsForever chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
HOLY GUACAMOLE! I was so expecting Caleb to come in to hear her "confession" and see the kiss... But Callum stabbing her?! Never saw that coming. Caleb pleeeaaassseee come over to make up and have a sweet saving/make up scene where he holds her hand and stays by her bedside until she recovers.

I'm too in shock to even comment on Callum. So... Vulnerable? Crazy? Sad? Sweet in a totally twisted and sick way? I can't even...

BoundaryBreaker chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Holy crap. I can't believe he stabbed her. Holee crap. Jesus. Update quicklyyyyyyy.
As a second thought, why wouldn't she scream? I'm sure Caleb or SOMEONE would hear. Probably just wouldn't have occurred to her.
Lovely chapter!
IamTati chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Holy shit on toast! See it's moments like this that make me feel for Callum but then he does something and I realized that he is really messed up and honestly needs help and I wish I could help him but he would scare me so... UGH! :D But yeah HOLY SHIZNIT ON FREAKIN TOAST!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/3/2014
Nooooooo you can't do this to me! D:
How am going to sleep tonight after reading this
Noooo :(
BookReader88 chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
NO! Grr, it was wonderful, not in the sick way, but in how you wrote this. Thank you so much for the update and update again soon please :D
Sahara chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I have a question. How do you describe things so easily?
Veronica Fay chapter 27 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful! I really enjoyed all of this! Your writing is so smooth and easy to flow with it. I'm glad I found this! I can't wait for your next update!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
Oh my god please update really soon! This was such a good chapter! And woah callum is insane
616 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »